Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2001 5:59:20 PM EDT
My nine year old son shot at his first clay bird yesterday with his 410. He was 4 for 20 which I think is pretty good for the first time. Man was I a proud dad. He wants a new 20ga. shotgun for Christmas but I want him to get a 12ga. What would be a good one to start him off with. He shoots my browning 3" magnum sometimes but he wants a 20 ga. Opinions wanted please. By the way, the 4 year old girl was the official rope puller.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been trying to talk him into a 12ga. but when my nephew came over with his remington 20ga. pump he shot it and like it. It looks like I will be pulling the spring back on the thrower for a while. I think its high time we start a post and brag on our kids for a change. I was bragging on my son several years ago at church and I told the preacher maybe I should not brag about him so much but he told me that its ok for a frog to brag about the Lillies on his pond every once and a while. I have told people this and have had several good laughs. Thanks for the input fellows. Take Care !

Moose
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top