Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2001 5:33:57 PM EDT
Every now and then I wake up in the middle of the night to find my wife awake, sitting up in bed staring at me. It kind of freaks me out, so I ask her what she's doing and she says something like, "I like to watch you when you sleep because you look so peaceful." Hmm... Sounds like a line to me. I'd like to assume my snoring woke her up, but I don't know. One morning I expect to wake up with an ice pick sticking out of my right eye.

Should I be worried?
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Start looking for the POD next to the bed.
[bounce]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
She was imagining how peaceful you'll look when you're DEAD!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
How much are you worth dead?
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe she just likes you.

If I was married to Anna Kournikova, she might wake up to find me staring at her. I would stare at her alot.  But, since women don't think like men, you might start wearing a scarf to bed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#6]
She always did that stuff -- even when we were dating. Been married since April. Just got layed-off, no life insurance policy, pretty good investment portfolio and 401k, but I think she's just "obsessing". You know, tripping out on the whole relationship thing.

I keep a USP45F by the bed. Think I should move it? he he

I admit it, I used to wake up in the middle of the night and stare at my ex-girlfriend's naked bod when we were in college. But I just liked to stare at her ass because she was a hottie and I was tripping on the fact I had just slammed her. You know how young men's minds work -- total pervs and all.

But this thing is different. She's staring at my knoggin. What's the deal?
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Her name's not Lorena by any chance is it??

Bandito
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't stress it enough.. NEVER go to sleep first.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#9]
If you tell her "HEY, QUIT DOING THAT AND GO TO SLEEP!" and she replies, "Why are you so upset...you haven't complained all of the other nights?!?!?"...then you should be VERY worried.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Just in case, cancel your life insurance policy, of coarse, without telling her! [b]That'l show her,[/b][red]IN THE END!![/RED] [;)]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#11]
you talking in yer sleep?
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I think I saw a movie like this. The wife was slowly poisoning her husband and she would  wait to see if he died in his sleep. If it didn't work she would increase the poison dosage the next night.

Woo hoo!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:09:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think I saw a movie like this. The wife was slowly poisoning her husband and she would  wait to see if he died in his sleep. If it didn't work she would increase the poison dosage the next night.

Woo hoo!
View Quote

Her normal cooking would accomplish the same goal. There has to be something else going on here...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:10:51 AM EDT
[#14]
rofl...

Setup a internet cam and let the night shift watch.  If something bad starts to happen one of them can phone you. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:05:38 AM EDT
[#15]
You are living on borrowed time buddy. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Setup a internet cam and let the night shift watch. If something bad starts to happen one of them can phone you.
View Quote

....Or they won't if anything real good happens...He! He! He!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:39:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Dude, you are one paranoid MF'er!!!...but then again better you than me!  Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I wouldn't worry about it mattja unless of course she comes home one day with a new suit for you.      [thinking]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top