Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/2/2001 12:30:42 AM EST
[url]http://www.manbeef.com[/url]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 12:31:29 AM EST
hoax
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 12:32:18 AM EST
Of course it's a hoax. But it's still funny in a strange sort of way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 12:36:45 AM EST
damn, all tha effort for such a great website and it's all to be fake. How the hell did they pay for such a nice website design that is clean cut (pun intended) and so pro only to generate no money?? Maybe they make money off the T-shirts
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:47:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:15:04 AM EST
I wonder how they screen out those infected with disgustingness, like Rosie, ATF agents and other vermin of our species?
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:37:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/2/2001 4:40:56 AM EST by rkbar15]
This is no hoax. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and the best service on the net![:D] Remember the Twilight Zone Episode: [img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/martini/serve.jpg[/img][img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/season3/serve04.jpg[/img] When the Kanamits arrive on earth from a distant planet, they are able to convince all human beings that they have come in peace. They indicate that the purpose for their visit is to assist mankind in anyway possible with the use of their highly advanced technology. Michael Chambers, a skeptical decoding expert attempts to decode a book that the Kanamits had left behind during their initial visit. Chambers and his co-worker discover that the book title reads: "To Serve Man". So he felt comfortable giving everyone the "all clear" and the OK to trust the aliens. Soon after, people from all over the world begin to take trips on the Kanamits space ships thinking that they are going to visit the Kanamits planet and then return. To his dismay however, Chambers learns that there was a mis-interpretation regarding the actual meaning of this book title. His discovery however, comes a little too late. "You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, The Twilight Zone!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:04:47 AM EST
No, it's real. somebody's raelly selling human flesh over the internet [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:17:07 AM EST
Yes,Bobby back ribs and a double manburger with toe cheese. TO go
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:36:40 AM EST
This is not a hoax! This is a simple "Fraud". Manbeef is really a name that is put on "Soylent Green" when the expiration date has been reached. You can find this product in Winn-Dixie at the Specialty Counter under the name "Soylent Orange". I got this information from a very reliable source, the USDA. I think the president of the NRA actually owns the reprocessing company. I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:38:45 AM EST
Tastes like chicken.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:39:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/2/2001 9:40:13 AM EST by LARRYG]
Originally Posted By rkbar15: This is no hoax. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and the best service on the net![:D] Remember the Twilight Zone Episode: [img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/martini/serve.jpg[/img][img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/season3/serve04.jpg[/img] When the Kanamits arrive on earth from a distant planet, they are able to convince all human beings that they have come in peace. They indicate that the purpose for their visit is to assist mankind in anyway possible with the use of their highly advanced technology. Michael Chambers, a skeptical decoding expert attempts to decode a book that the Kanamits had left behind during their initial visit. Chambers and his co-worker discover that the book title reads: "To Serve Man". So he felt comfortable giving everyone the "all clear" and the OK to trust the aliens. Soon after, people from all over the world begin to take trips on the Kanamits space ships thinking that they are going to visit the Kanamits planet and then return. To his dismay however, Chambers learns that there was a mis-interpretation regarding the actual meaning of this book title. His discovery however, comes a little too late. "You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, The Twilight Zone!"
View Quote
Yep, it was one of their best. By the way, that is Lurch of Addams Family fame as the alien, or is that Jaws from the 007 movies, or are they one and the same. Can't remember either one's real name.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:45:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By rkbar15: This is no hoax. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and the best service on the net![:D] Remember the Twilight Zone Episode: When the Kanamits arrive on earth from a distant planet, they are able to convince all human beings that they have come in peace. They indicate that the purpose for their visit is to assist mankind in anyway possible with the use of their highly advanced technology. Michael Chambers, a skeptical decoding expert attempts to decode a book that the Kanamits had left behind during their initial visit. Chambers and his co-worker discover that the book title reads: "To Serve Man". So he felt comfortable giving everyone the "all clear" and the OK to trust the aliens. Soon after, people from all over the world begin to take trips on the Kanamits space ships thinking that they are going to visit the Kanamits planet and then return. To his dismay however, Chambers learns that there was a mis-interpretation regarding the actual meaning of this book title. His discovery however, comes a little too late. "You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, The Twilight Zone!"
View Quote
didnt they spoof that in a Simpsons halloween epispode?
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:50:13 AM EST
What I want to know is how peopel find these sites? Did you do a search for "beefcake" and this was a hit??
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:42:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By cyrax777: didnt they spoof that in a Simpsons halloween epispode?
View Quote
The Simpsons would never do a thing like that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:54:56 AM EST
This is a real site. It is actually run by Oprah Winfrey. This is how she plans on fighting the Beef industry.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:04:07 PM EST
Soylent Green is People
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:44:22 PM EST
Man Beef is the funniest thing I've seen since Dog Sniper. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 5:33:43 AM EST
I highly recommend this recipe: [url]http://www.manbeef.com/recipes/recipe-112.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 6:05:40 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 8:17:59 AM EST
Choice cuts? Ha. They've been using illegal aliens for years in order to cut costs. Why do you think their product is so SPICY? Huh, HUH? If I were you, I wouldn't buy anything from this pack of cannibals! Of course that's the story of America. Always buying foreign at the expense of our own workers. Gotta go now, gettin hungry. Jim
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 8:34:27 AM EST
It's for REAL! Love those T-Shirts or baseball hats! Very clever and REAL attention getters! DaMan
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 8:59:24 AM EST
Don't mean to distract from this topic, but found posts from AK2KX and rkabr15 extremely interesting. led me to the tall actor site! [url]http://members.home.net/diamondsoul/giant.htm[/url] I knew "Marshal Dillon" (James Arness) was tall, but didn't know he was that tall! DaMan
Top Top