Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2001 10:36:31 AM EDT
WTK/HOW DO YOU POST PICS ON THIS BOARD THANKS
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
SOme of us post with wanton abandon.  Others merely posts links to other people's pic.  But for the most part you're safe as long as you don't post any pics that are too silly. [:)]

Of course what you are really asking is probably answered by using the search function, it's been done a bunch....is there a FAQ answer for this somewhere mods?

Substitute a [ for the { and a ] for the } in the following (and drop in the URL to your pic also):
{img}http://www.yourwebsite.com/pic.jpg{/img}

Link Posted: 9/1/2001 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
SFOO  is correct but you need to use a hosting service or have a personal web page/space from somebody. I use MSN communities for mine..Use whatever but here is the trick. When you have it posted whereever and are viewing it in the size you want(not a thumbnail) Right click on the pic and select properties. You will see the URL to the pic in the properties.Just cut and paste.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't understand why everyone whines about picture hosting.

Every single ISP in the world gives web space as part of your customer package.  Sometimes it's only a couple of megabytes (usually at least 5 MB), that's more than enough to host several large .JPGs.

So contact your own ISP and find out how to use the web space you're already paying for!
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
WTK/HOW DO YOU POST PICS ON THIS BOARD THANKS
View Quote

Check the post about 6  lines down "posting pictures".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top