Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2001 3:12:56 PM EDT
I love the start of deer season!

All those orange/camo yahoos stumbling around in my backyard. Sighting their rifles in camp! ROTFFLMHAO!!!

You all are the noisiest "predators" I've ever seen (and heard)!

And my God, the SMELL. Do you roll in your own feces?

I really get a kick out of the dorks who bathe in deer piss! Come on out, I'll give you all the piss you can handle! It will be a definite improvement.

Seasons just around the corner!

Let's party!

Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
i know they are a pain in your ass, but, be nice to these folks. cultivate them, slowly raise them, and eventually harvest them as friends. i know this sounds like b.s., but, they are the people that VOTE! they WILL make a difference.' i am talking about the basics, hunting, and fishing!
Ecv 'serious shit!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i know they are a pain in your ass, but, be nice to these folks. cultivate them, slowly raise them, and eventually harvest them as friends. i know this sounds like b.s., but, they are the people that VOTE! they WILL make a difference.' i am talking about the basics, hunting, and fishing!
Ecv 'serious shit!
View Quote

Oy! If CA hunters are like hunters in MA, they're dumb as a box o' rox when it comes to gun laws- they don't care, don' wanna know about it. They bought their guns- and their ammo- years ago, and don't give a damn.

And-  they generally don't vote, unless their union rep tells them to vote for somebody (ALWAYS a Demorat...). I actually had one hunter, an older guy, tell his buddy at the range while they were sighting in their shotguns (no rifle hunting in MA) that he hoped Gore would get in! I almost puked... turned out they were talking about Social Security- they thought GW was going to abolish it.

Not many hunters in MA are friends of semi-auto military style rifles, in my experience. They say, "Ya cain't hunt with 'em- what good are they?" Guns are a means to an end for many of these guys I know- if they can't use guns anymore, they'll become bowhunters, or go fishing instead. They just don't care.

Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
You must be talking about the drunker migration...  Being a hunter, it really pisses me off that slobs screw up my reputation by association.

These "hunters" that leave garbage wherever they go....

sasquatch, if im in your backyard, youll only know cause it will be cleaner than when I got there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#5]
wow I never knew BigFoot had to wait for hunting season to kill & eat things[whacko]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#6]
What 95thFoot said! Also add Budweiser, dope,and crank to the mix...!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top