Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2001 8:18:32 PM EDT
A friend had his duce stolen last sunday.  What a bummer. They'll never find the trash that stole, it, but if they do the punishement is.  

Ok you finsh it.  These pieces of Shit, they are simply garbage,, probably needed somthing to sell for $1500 so they could score some meth.  168 bthp through the left testeronel unit, if they have any.  Ahhh, not even my bike, but, oh well, the pieces of shit again, I can't express my self in the manner in which I deem fit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats a bad feeling to have something stolen from you and especially when you have no idea who did it.

I had my truck broken into along time ago, stole alot of stereo equipment. That really sucked but i did eventually find out who did it.
They will think twice next time.[BD]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
At least it was a Harley, and not a real bike...  ;-)
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At least it was a Harley, and not a real bike...  ;-)
View Quote

And a real bike would be a ???????
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 4:28:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any bike that's meant to be ridden instead of looking cool in the parking lot or broken down on the side of the road. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:33:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Anything stolen is not right but...All I will say is...If I was on a poor handling motorcycle (HD) I would be dead. The most excellent acceleration, stopping power, agile handling got me out of life threatening situations more than once on the jap bikes. I've easily logged 100,000 miles on a motorcycle so I've seen about everything on the road.
Hope your friend finds the hog and mostly finds the person that took it.

Rick
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#6]
"SquireSCA
At least it was a Harley, and not a real bike... ;-)  

Getsome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
At least it was a Harley, and not a real bike... ;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qwijibo

Quoted:

Any bike that's meant to be ridden instead of looking cool in the parking lot or broken down on the side of the road.  

ARs4EVER
Anything stolen is not right but...All I will say is...If I was on a poor handling motorcycle (HD) I would be dead. The most excellent acceleration, stopping power, agile handling got me out of life threatening situations more than once on the jap bikes. I've easily logged 100,000 miles on a motorcycle so I've seen about everything on the road.
Hope your friend finds the hog and mostly finds the person that took it."

Yeah, well he had his bike for about 4 months and put on just under 10,000 miles, guess that kind of dispells the "broken harley fiction don't it"  , no I don't ride a Harley, I ride a Nomad.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2001 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, an HD is real bike in many ways:

1) Really comfortable.
2) Really classy looking.
3) Really slow.
4) Really poorly built.
5) Really overpriced.
6) Really poor handling.
7) Really annoying when HD owners have a huge attitude when they have one of the worst built bikes available.
8) Really annoying when HD owners try to pretend that a breakdown-prone bike is somehow a way of life.

Shall I continue?  hehehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top