Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 8/27/2001 6:39:14 AM EDT
Checked around Houston at the registered retailers. They say there is a production problem with them. Darn that instability in Croatia. Anyway, I guess these things are so damned popular that they are sold out everywhere. I've seen a few on gunbroker.com though. Anybody in the Houston area have a new Gen 3 that they'd like to part with?
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:10:16 AM EDT
I can't find em locally here in Dallas as well. I do know CDNN has em in stock. The .40S&W cal should be coming in anytime now too. You might want to call them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:13:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By retrodog: Checked around Houston at the registered retailers. They say there is a production problem with them. Darn that instability in Croatia. Anyway, I guess these things are so damned popular that they are sold out everywhere. I've seen a few on gunbroker.com though. Anybody in the Houston area have a new Gen 3 that they'd like to part with?
View Quote
Yep, and the popularity is driving the price up. They were going for 275-290. They are now around 325.00 or more. I would sit tight. Seems like once you are over 350.00 your options change. I am sure Landon will disagree and they are worth even that much. [:)] I am not sure, though. never shot/had one. Zaz "I have given up trying to understand people in favor of mocking them."
Top Top