Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2001 11:57:35 PM EDT
I'm looking at buying an Armalite M15A4T and I was wondering if anyone has had problems mating other manufacturers uppers to the Armalite lowers? Are they mil-spec?

The reason is that I also want a 16" upper but I don't like anything else that Armalite makes. Will probably go with a Bushmaster or ZM if I can get the cash for it.

Thanks
-Red-
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:02:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Redhook,how many Armalite products do you own, or have you shot, or have had bad experiences with to make such a blithering stupid statement, "that you don't like anything else Armalie makes." If I was Armalite I wouldn't sell you one.
View Quote

Take a pill dude or ask MCuzi for a hug.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#4]
It appears that I missed some fine words of wisdom by Sixtus.  But I get the general idea of what he was getting at.  Obviously I must be blitheringly stupid for buying an Armalite in the first place.  Right!?!

Anyway, I've got nothing against Armalite and I like the M15A4T.  If I could afford it, I probably opt for the AR10T instead.  The only reason I want the 16" upper is to plink and rapid fire with.  I just don't like the configurations that Armalite offers.  And that muzzle break is horid looking IMHO.

Thanks everyone, well almost everyone, for your help.

-Red-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top