Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2001 6:30:30 PM EDT
Looking to buy something but taking my time to do the research, and would welcome your opinions.  

I want a quality battle rifle to take advantage of all the surplus ammo in the market.  I am considering 1) AK variant, 2) HK G3 copy, or 3) FN.  Already have two ARs and will most likely get a couple more before the year is out but right now, wanting 1, 2, or 3.  Opinions on each would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
This how I would rank your choices by price, parts availability, mags and accessories.

1) FN is my first choice because ample parts and accessories. Mags are cheap. Price is resonible for a post ban.

2) AK is second because it is cheaper than the next option.  but then you may get some rough
AKs.

3) HK clones is third choice because of the slight price increase in parts and accessories.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top