Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 8/22/2001 8:42:07 PM EDT
Subguns.com general board is shut down for ever. The moderators spent too much time picking fights with trolls and gave up by quitting the boards.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:44:24 PM EDT
That is a shame. I was not a regular there because I didn't really like the format, but I knew where to go when I needed a difficult question answered quickly. No offense to this board, but that was THE best board for answers to technical and legal questions. I know that 90% of my knowledge of NFA goodies was gathered from that board. When I moved, that is how I learned of Missouri's screwy guns laws. That is how I learned of C3 shops in my new home, and when I could get a CLEO signoff. It's a shame that some folks have nothing better to do then screw with one of the best gun boards on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:47:06 PM EDT
After rereading the update on Bowers, and your post, I guess that MG and Non-NFA discussion boards, etc. will come back up on the 27th. That is a great thing, but it still doesn't change the fact that some folks are assholes...
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 4:51:19 AM EDT
Only the General Board has been cut. The others - Board of Inquiry, Education, Gun-Related, NFA, non-NFA, etc. should be back on Monday. AFAIK all will be moderated.
Top Top