Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 12:47:47 PM EDT
Ok, its not brand new, I'v had it for about 2 months or so.  It's a smith safe 42X24X60 fireproof, about 800 lbs.  I realized for the first time this weekend, I left the house, and wasn't worried about some bonehead getting off with favorite toys, and other valued items.  My suggestion if you dont have a safe get one, it is well worth the peace of mind.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a National Security safe when the value of my preban ARs went through the roof.  It does give one peace of mind.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes a safe sure does make you feel a lot better.  Other than floods that is.  If you own a gun and it is not in your posession 24 hours a day, you better have a safe.  A safe costs as much as a single decent firearm.  A very worthwhile investment.  Not to mention it lowers your civil liability if you experience a break in.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I got a National Security safe when the value of my preban ARs went through the roof.  It does give one peace of mind.
View Quote

Pics please.  I want to see my twin safe.  I too have a National Security.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top