Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2001 9:03:51 PM EDT
I wish I could claim this but was written by another...thought it deserved a bigger audience.Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What constitutes a jack booted thug to you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those agents of any governmental agency (federal, state, local) that instead of fighting real crime, use stings and entrapments against peaceable citizens, are guilty of many civil rights violations, are not above falsifying warrants, planting evidence, shoving pregnant women against walls, stomping and shooting family pets to death, lying under oath, shooting and burning mothers and children to death, allowing courageous firefighters to burn to death so that an endangered fish won’t loose some of its precious water supply, ad infinitum.

Our government is systematically destroying the unalienable rights which our Constitution says cannot be infringed. That same government is out of control and the people are being systematically enslaved. The judiciary is corrupt and uses its power to destroy our rights and our country. The government and the judiciary is using you to arrest and kill people like me who believe that the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights mean what they say.

Bill Clinton (barf) said… "There is no right to kill people who are doing their duty." (May 5, 1995, East Lansing, Michigan)

Sure there is.

"General Washington killed plenty of Redcoats and Hessians who were doing their duty – and in defense of the duly constituted government, at that.

The Jews in the Warsaw ghetto had every right to kill Nazis who were only doing their duty, enforcing duly enacted laws against Jews bearing arms. Our own prosecutions of the Nazis at Nuremberg in 1946 established a lasting precedent that men can and will be legally executed for 'just following orders.'" (Send in the Waco Killers, 1999, p416)

"Yes, guns kill people. Sometimes, to preserve our freedom, some people need to be killed. Occasionally, these are freelance bandits. But most often, down through the corridors of history, they have turned out to be uniformed agents of a tyrannical central government." (Send in the Waco Killers, 1999, p368 )

I’ve done nothing wrong. I don’t intend to. But the government that you serve has passed too many laws and you are its enforcer. Some day I may accidentally break one and you and some of your black-clad imitation ninja friends may come for me.

I am prepared to die (although in all honesty I would prefer not to) to honor my oath as an American to defend and protect the Constitution. Are you prepared to die to violate the oath you took?

There already is a line in the sand. What side are you on?

It’s not just about guns anymore. You can’t win.

For the whole thread go here http://pub49.ezboard.com/ffloridashootersnetworkfrm1.showMessage?topicID=443.topic
echo6

Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
This is blatant cop bashing. The civilians must be guilty or they wouldn't have been arrested in the first place. As to your other accusations of "falsifying warrants and planting evidence" these are tools that are needed against the guilty who use loopholes in the laws to "prove" their innocense.  All of the other allegations you make is mere collateral damage that must be accepted to keep our society safe from free roaming criminals.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is blatant cop bashing. The civilians must be guilty or they wouldn't have been arrested in the first place. As to your other accusations of "falsifying warrants and planting evidence" these are tools that are needed against the guilty who use loopholes in the laws to "prove" their innocense.  All of the other allegations you make is mere collateral damage that must be accepted to keep our society safe from free roaming criminals.
View Quote

Imbroglio, you ever going to send me an email...
[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Imbroglio
Please tell me you are being sarcastic.
echo6
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Send you an email about what?
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imbroglio,

Are you being sarcastic now?  Not that it is a crime to be sarcastic.  Well I don't think it is, but it sure seems to tweak the hell out of those assigned to protected your life for you everyday.  Well I guess that really isn't true, there job is to draw the chalk lines and fill out the paperwork if you do get whacked but that is all for another discussion.

I apologize for my advanced state of curiosity but I feel the need to know...e-mail me if you don't want to reply here.  Thanks

rDAm
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Fulfillment of the resolution.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top