Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2001 1:13:23 AM EDT
Hello, i was thinking of getting some laser sites for my HK USP .40.  I was wondering what types and brands are good and where to get them.

thanks
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried out the Laser Devices BA-5 when an HK rep visited my local gun shop.  Its expensive but it was extremely bright and looked like it was very well made.  The Laser Devices site is [url]www.laserdevices.com[/url].
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I went through 3 of the model BA-5 lasers on my H&K USP .45 Tac in a month. Each time the failure was caused by the on-off switch. Laserdevices told me they received a bad lot of switches. Sure they fixed the switches each time with me paying the shipping charges to get the laser back to them. After three failures I returned the laser to the gun store for a full refund. No more laser for me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry guys, I was unaware that there was any issue with their switches.  I would have been really disappointed if I had so many problems with such an expensive product.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top