User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If they were ordered to stand down, how did this happen?:

www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/press_releases/archives/2004_press_releases/04222004/04132004.xml

The Border Patrol press releases have many stories of the Border Patrol apparently NOT "standing down".
They could be fakes, though.
Part of the evil conspiracy.

Easy

These suspects weren't Mexicans attempting to infiltrate the country at an unauthorized crossing point on the southern border, they were Americans attempting to pass through the northern border into Canada.

I'm not saying that the Border Patrol was or wasn't ordered to stop arresting illegals on the southern border, just that this story doesn't prove it one way or the other.

I thought that the entire Border Patrol was ordered to "stand down".

Quoted:
Northern border and the perp was not an Illegal lien coming in but a citizen trying to flee

Oh, I see.
Only the SOUTHERN Border Patrol has been ordered by the Department ofHomeland Securty to "stand down".

Maybe it's only just a small section of the southern border?

Maybe only one agent was told to not come to work?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Not wanting to imply the orignal poster is full of fecal material, but do any of the rest of you remember his unimpeachable reports of the Chinese Army on the border a while back?

I don't see anything on the Minuteman Project pages, nothing on Drudge, etc etc.

Until I see it from a believable source or sources, I ain't gonna get all spun up about it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is what I got back in response to a e-mail and link to this thread I sent to the Arizona state director of Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

"We have not heard of this and the person he refers to does not exist in MCDC. USBP has been picking up and chasing down our sightings all day long today. Dont believe the hype."

www.minutemanhq.com/

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here is what I got back in response to a e-mail and link to this thread I sent to the Arizona state director of Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

"We have not heard of this and the person he refers to does not exist in MCDC. USBP has been picking up and chasing down our sightings all day long today. Dont believe the hype."

www.minutemanhq.com/

Obviously the Minuteman Project has been infiltrated and you've been communicating with a federal informant.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's it....keep adding logs to the fire near the powder kegs....then the dumb fuckers in Washington have the nerve to be surprised when there is an explosion.

So very true...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I love some of the replies in this thread in response to a story that is apparently bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I love some of the replies in this thread in response to a story that is apparently bullshit.

Some people are not about to allow a few pesky facts to get in their way.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#8]
... I'm not being represented worth a shit in Washington. Why the fuck am I paying taxes?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#9]
OK fellas,
We went throught the border checkpoint north of del rio on sunday the 2nth of abril and the checkpoint north of big bend and the one east of del rio on the 7th of abril. They politely ask you if you are citizens of the USA and if you are obviously so, they let you go on your merry way. If you are any way questionable they pull you over for further investigation. It's been this way for several years. And "they" are mostly Mexican American border patrol agents, they are doing a great job for all of us down on the border.

And if any one wonders  if a trip to Big Bend is worth the time or money the answer if yes, yes it is.

leroy

ps, there were a lot of crazy people out at big bend last week, how many of you were out there ?

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.minutemanhq.com/

Obviously the Minuteman Project has been infiltrated and you've been communicating with a federal informant.

Not possible. We have set of authentication codes so we know that it is us.(more sarcasm)
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#11]
protesters and illegals have gotten their way for 40 years in this country...when the blacks burned their neighborhoods and looted and vandalized, they got their way.  When these illegals protest and create civil unrest, they get their way.

Law-abiding, tax-paying citizens are not prone to violence...
however, until more violence is done against the illegals then they are doing to us, the American citizen will not prevail.

Politicians don't listen to reason, they don't listen to the laws already written, they don't listen to the people who voted for them or support them...they listen to the most belligerant, the most ruthless, the most destructive of the masses...

allowing more illegals to come into this country is a slap to the face of all of those who have written, called and voiced their opposition to these illegals thus far.

It is another test to see how far the government oppressors can go to create their own new government...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
... I'm not being represented worth a shit in Washington. Why the fuck am I paying taxes?

Taxation without Representation!

Lock and load!

Hold your fire...

Hold your fire...

Hold...

Hold...

FIRE!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That's it....keep adding logs to the fire near the powder kegs....then the dumb fuckers in Washington have the nerve to be surprised when there is an explosion.

There won't be any explosion, except for the birth rates of Hispanics.

NOTHING will be done about this.

CMOS  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Guys I left the Border Patrol back in 1999 and below is a brief description of the ways things were then.  They may have changed since 9/11 but I doubt it,  

A Voluntary Return (VR) is an option an illegal alien can choose to be returned to Mexico once apprehended by the Border Patrol.  (The other option is to go to camp and wait to see the judge) The VR process involves taking the alien to the station where a print is made of their right index finger , a photo is taken, and their name is entered into a computer.  This is all done with a computer and the system is known as Ident.  Once processing is complete, they are fed a bologne sandwich and returned to the border where they are permitted to return to Mexico.   Back in my day the station's policy permitted an illegal to be VR'd 15 times before they were then sent to camp.  After the 15th apprehension, the policy was to create an Immigration file and send the illegal to "camp".   Once in camp, they wait to see an Immigration judge who issues a formal deportation.   At that time an alien could be formaly deported twice before the possibility of seeing a jail cell.   That was policy, in reality it was not uncommon to find aliens through the ident system who had entered illegaly 20+ times and have never been sent to camp.    I've caught guys who were still wearing the same shirt in the photo from their most recent apprehension.  

Other Than Mexican (OTM) are anyone from a nation other than Mexico.  OTM's who have been caught as a family (parent and child) were issued a Notice to Appear with a court date of 6 months to 1 year out, then walked to the front door of the Station and released into the country where they ultimately dissapear.  No verifications were made prior to their release to ensure that the identification they gave is correct.   OTM's have been known to seek out Border Patrol Agents after they have entered the U.S. illegaly and request their "working papers".   I've heard 80% of these people will never show for their court dates.  Currently nothing short of an arrest warrant is in place to locate these people who fail to appear.  

At the Brownsville station (McAllen Sector) there was once upon a time when Agents patroled the rural areas on horse back and city streets on bicycles.   These Agents were very succesful at what they did.  One day the Higher Ups decided that they wanted to change things a bit and assigned horse patrol to patrol the city streets and bike patrol to patrol the rural areas.  Arguments were made that this would be ineffective and a bad idea.  Well the change was made and as predicted the horse and bike patrols weren't nearly as effective.  It wasn't long after when the Higher Ups disbanded the horse patrol and cut the bike patrol down to two agents.  Why?  Well because after the change their number of apprehensions dropped and subsequently deemed ineffective.  h.gif

Agents were assigned to fixed positions along the border and at times told to remain in their vehicles.  Agents were told to shine lights on groups across the border to "deter" them from entering the U.S.   In areas where large groups of aliens were apprehended, Agents were told to stay out of those areas.  Basicly steps were taken to prevent Border Patrol Agents from catching illegal aliens.  The results of all this?  Well the number of apprehensions dropped along the border.  What did this mean?  The Border Patrol was doing a great job along the border because the number of apprehensions were way down, meaning less people crossing the border illegaly! h.gif h.gif

But wait, there was a big problem.  The check points set up along the north bound interior U.S. highways were catching aliens at or above the old numbers.  How could there be less people entering illegally and still have higher numbers at the check point?  To answer this question the Higher Ups had a solution.  The normal operations of check points included Agents patroling the outter reaches of the check points in search of people who would walk around the check points and meet their ride on the other side.  Many Many apprehensions were made by searching the outter perimeter of the check points.  Well the Higher Ups decided that they nolonger wanted Agents patroling the outter areas and wanted the Agents to "focus their attention at the check point only".  The result?  The number of apprehensions at the check points dropped dramatically!  Now the numbers of apprehensions at the check points match the number of apprehensions at the border! hat h.gif h.gif  

As a result, today we have hundreds of thousands of illegals marching on our city streets demanding their right to vote and become citizens!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:03:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Suit yourself whether you believe it or not.

Provide proof, and people can believe your story. Otherwise, don't complain when the calls of 'BS!' start coming in.

Here is a dime go find somebody that cares because I really could care less.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Interesting vidoe to check out:

www.firstdefenderscorps.com/

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Guys I left the Border Patrol back in 1999 and below is a brief description of the ways things were then.  They may have changed since 9/11 but I doubt it,  

Sounds about right for governemnt don't it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Provide proof, and people can believe your story. Otherwise, don't complain when the calls of 'BS!' start coming in.

Here is a dime go find somebody that cares because I really could care less.

To say that you "could care less" means that you must care at least a little.  Now, if you really don't care it would be "could not care less".

BTW, where is your proof of any validity to this story?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey get back in line Buddy, I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the Chinese Army on the Border.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hey get back in line Buddy, I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the Chinese Army on the Border.

WHY WAIT ON THE BORDER????????????                             www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/11/13/210422.shtml
PLA Plot to Supply Missiles to Terrorists in U.S.

The Chinese government vetoed a U.S. proposal to reduce the threat against civilian airliners by man-portable surface-to-air missiles. The Chinese veto at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) comes at the same time two people and an unnamed Chinese general are being charged with attempting to smuggle Chinese-made surface-to-air missiles into the United States.

In Seoul, South Korea, the U.S. presented a proposal to the APEC Counter-Terrorism Task Force that asked members to carry out an assessment of at least one major airport within their country or territory to determine if planes using it are vulnerable to missiles.

The assessment was supposed to be completed by the end of 2006 using standards developed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).

China, in turn, tabled the proposal, effectively killing all further action to defend civilian airliners.

Story Continues Below

"China objected to it so there was no consensus. It's a political and touchy issue," stated an official who attended the session who requested not to be identified.

Chinese Missiles Inside the U.S.

Meanwhile, two men were indicted in Los Angeles on charges of attempting to illegally import Chinese-made missiles into the United States. Chao Tung Wu, 51, of La Puente, Calif., and Yi Qing Chen, 41, of Rosemead, Calif., were charged with conspiracy to import Chinese-made surface-to-air missiles (SAMs).

Bill Gertz in The Washington Times first reported the missile case on Oct. 26.

Law enforcement officials said Wu and Chen were caught in a sting developed out of the large-scale federal investigation in Los Angeles known as Smoking Dragon. Wu and Chen charged with conspiracy to import Chinese-made "Qianwei-2" anti-aircraft missiles and launchers.

The conspiracy involved a deal between an undercover U.S. federal agent and Wu and Chen, along with officials at the Xinshidai Corporation, a Chinese state-owned weapons maker, and an un-named Chinese general.

Bribes and Payoffs

Law enforcement officials confirmed that the missile deal involved unindicted co-conspirators in China, forged papers from a foreign defense ministry, and illegal payoffs to the relative of a foreign president, who was not identified.

The missile deal used a third country to mask the weapons delivery by Xinshidai. The missiles were then to be shipped to the United States in containers identified as civilian machine parts. One alleged payment was determined to be a $2 million bribe to a foreign official to allow the unidentified country to transship the missiles.

The "Qianwei (Advance Guard)-2" missile is capable of destroying civilian airliners and military aircraft
. According to the developers of this new missile, the "Qianwei-2" is the world's most effective one-man shoulder-launched ultra-low-altitude air defense missile, surpassing the U.S. "Stinger" and the French "Mistral" in performance.

Xinshidai PLA Inc.

U.S. law enforcement officials identified the missile manufacturer as the Xinshidai Group, a conglomerate of Chinese state-run manufacturers that is currently under sanction by the U.S. government for arms sales to Iran.

According to the Defense Intelligence Agency, Xinshidai is actually a state-owned arms maker controlled by the Chinese People's Liberation Army.

A 1994 report by Lt. Col. Dennis J. Blasko showed that the Chinese army unit COSTIND (Commission on Science Technology and Industry for National Defense) owns and operates the Xinshidai Group.

"COSTIND, too, has subordinate trading companies – China Xinshidai (New Era) Development Corporation, China Yuanwang (Group) Corporation, and the Galaxy New Technology Corporation," wrote Blasko.

COSTIND is a Chinese army unit that is responsible for the tremendous success of PLA espionage during the 1990s. COSTIND masquerades itself as a civilian agency, using many of its front companies such as Xinshidai, to gather intelligence and sell weapons.

However, a November 1997 report written for the Commerce Department by think-tank company SAIC, noted that COSTIND was neither civilian nor engaged in purely commercial activities.

"COSTIND supervises virtually all of China's military research, development and production. It is a military organization, staffed largely by active duty officers. ... COSTIND also coordinates certain activities with the China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC), which produces, stores, and controls all fissile material for civilian as well as military applications. COSTIND approves licenses for the use of nuclear materials for military purposes."

PLA History

Nor is this the first time that Chinese agents have been caught trying to smuggle advanced weapons into the United States. In 1996, Norinco and Chinese army-owned Poly Technologies Corporation were both accused of attempting to sell fully automatic machine guns to U.S. gangsters.

Allegedly, Poly Tech's man in America, Robert Ma, conspired with Norinco representative Richard Chen to import 2,000 fully automatic AK-47s into the United States to Customs agents posing as Miami drug smugglers. Lu Yi Lun, described in court documents as Norinco's No. 2 official, was also charged in the case.

U.S. investigators say arms broker Hammond Ku, a key figure in the case, told undercover U.S. agents three times that China's government knew what was happening. According to the 100-page federal indictment from one of the key undercover agents, Chen and Ma had difficulty in getting the "barrels" because they required "higher-level permission."

The Customs officials added that the Chinese apparently believed the automatic rifles were going to U.S. street gangs. U.S. investigators also said company representatives tried to sell undercover U.S. agents rocket launchers, anti-aircraft missiles, machine guns and even tanks.

Act of War

China claims to be a partner in the global war on terrorism. Yet China clearly does not take that role. Instead, by vetoing attempts to protect airliners from attack and actively selling advanced missiles inside the U.S., China is showing that it supports global terrorism.

The deal to smuggle surface-to-air missiles for attacks inside the United States is clearly an open act of war against America. Chinese officials and at least one Chinese general were participants in an act of war against the U.S.

If the war on terror is to be taken seriously, the Bush administration and Congress must act. The Chinese government should immediately turn over all officials involved in this scheme to murder thousands of American civilians – or face the consequences of the full might of U.S. action.

KEEP DRINKING YOUR KOOL AID. MOVE ALONG
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is going on?

Have the idiot politicians decided today they're just giving up?  Morons.  We will slaughter them in the polls.

I am serious.  A movement is ripe, and if we move, we can hit the status quo really hard.  I have little doubt.  Every political entity in the USA has abdicated the interests of the American people on this, and if we can move, with viable candidates, we can really shock the establishment.

America is indeed ripe for a govt house cleaning and a fresh start. I just hope we can find better third party alternatives than say, Ralph Nader.  

Taking a look at polls, not only are people pissed at Bush and the republican controlled house and senate, they are pissed with the ineffective Federal government across the board. This is the one truth the media fails to report. The dem's have numbers that are as poor as the republicans, if not worse!

The next few elections may strongly favor candidates who neither have a elephant or a donkey as their symbol.

The time is ripe for anyone with real leadership abilities.  Anyone..............?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The great experiment that was the US has failed after 230 years.

I wish I could hoist the BS flag on that statement, and prove you wrong.    

I hope you are wrong, but I fear that your are right.                

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Just heard here from the Director of Public Relations for the Minutemen project. He has been called by five contacts INSIDE the Border Patrol. They all tell him that Homeland Security has told them to stand down on arrresting illegals crossing the borders. www.kdwn.com/

Holly crap, must be true.  I can see this is going to be an interesting thread
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW where the fuck is Homeland Secuity??????????????????

They're on the line ready to kick ass and take names.
It's the jack-off's running Homeland Security that have their collective heads up their collective butts.

They have put forth rules that make it a huge problem to apprehend illegals.
Say you catch Pedro sneaking though with an altered ID.
Wanna pat him down? Nope, you need a supervisor's permission.
Wanna cuff him, Nope, you need a supervisor's permission.
Wanna put him in the cell. Nope, need a port director's permission and you have to call his family to let them know what's going on, if he's there more than 2 hours. He will also have to be fed and checked on every 15 minutes.
Can a smuggler's car be seized? Usually not.
Do alien smugglers go to jail? Nope, in 10 years I only saw one arrested.
What happens if an alien attack's an officer. Nothing.

Do our Border Officer's have training in detecting Aliens, Drugs and WMDs? Nope
What training have the officers recieved in the last three years?
Muslum sensitiviy training
Minority sensitiviy training
Professionalism Training ( Be nice and say welcome to the tourists)
30 pages of possible duty offenses and punishments.

I could go on, but it's already been a bad day.
I've believe in 20 years the Mexican border will be a little north of San Francisco.
More schools will teach English as a 2nd language than will teach it as a 1st.
We live in a time where people living illegally in our country can make demands of it and be called patriots. But the Minutemen who chose to guard or borders are racists.

God bless us, cause the government ain't gonna help.

Migradog,

This thread topic is about Border Patrol issues, and you are giving the impression that you are a Border Patrol Agent.  Reading the above, you are clearly not and are listing the downfalls of the Agency you work for.  The BP, like any Agency has it's own, but don't post something like this under the guise of relating to the BP.  90% does not apply to the Patrol.  Shit man!  I agree it is complete BS what you guys have to put up with, however, the BP has it's own problems without misinformation being spread.  If you can post accurate BP problems, please do, but save the above for the proper place and topic.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I have a friend with is in the Border Patrol stationed in Arizona and he has confirmed the do not arrest unless you see them commiting a felony?  They are supposed to watch them and report their movements and whereabouts.  Top it they are only issued 1 30 rounder for their M4's  needless to say I sent him a bunch of 30',s ACOG, front rail with a Surefire.  And I will send anything else he may need to fight those fucking illegals.  Dont peolpe relize the drain these fuckers are placing on our system? Shit they get more assitance then us USA'ins

And this is the biggest bunch of horseshit I have read in a while.  You are doing a very big disservice to the folks who do this job.  I don't know why you posted this.  I hope you were misinformed/lied to and not just posting shit you made up in your head.  It's cool though, this is the internet right?  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Just another reason to vote against whoever Jorge' Bush and his party nominate in 2006 and 2008.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Saying Copie, why don't you post ON THIS THREAD, your confirmation that the info you started this thread with was bogus?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Saying Copie, why don't you post ON THIS THREAD, your confirmation that the info you started this thread with was bogus?

You mean this:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454780
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:04:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Just another reason to vote against whoever Jorge' Bush and his party nominate in 2006 and 2008.

How about just another reason you should read all the posts.  This story is bogus.

You can stuff that "Jorge" bullshit.

Oh, so I guess you are gonna vote Dummycrat, huh.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top