Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2001 4:51:57 PM EDT
When a thread is locked why doesn't the locker who I am sure is proud of doing their job, give in the last post their identity and reason for doing so?  Like the good old days.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
As I understand his earlier problems - could someone aprise me to what his latest banning was for.  I thought it was good fun banter was suprised to see it locked.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Paul: After some off-line emails and in the mod forum it was decided that Langon is McUzi (no really) and his continued ban was enforced by me.
View Quote

It sounded like you had that (identity) nailed within the first 5, or 10 posts.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
1GUNRUNNER: As I understand his earlier problems - could someone aprise me to what his latest banning was for.  I thought it was good fun banter was suprised to see it locked.
View Quote

I was just wondering the same thing, guess I missed his last banning.
Whatever his list of faults are, I don't think many people would include "boring" as one of them.

I still can't believe the number of posts on the " [size=6].[/size=6] " subject, that must have broken [u]some[/u] kind of record!

If you want to see sparks fly, wait till he cracks his way into the mod's forum!  

[i]No, wait... he might've already done that.[/i][:D]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
It was all just a mistake...

I am not this "McUZI"- [:)]

Landon

Rule #1 of interrogation...

Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am not this "McUZI"- [:)]
View Quote

How do you know [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/quest.gif[/img]

[IMG]http://cwm.ffrepublic.com/s/cwm/big/eek3.gif[/IMG]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top