Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2001 4:22:13 AM EDT
Now here's something that might improve the quality of public education in the US, as well as remove a BIG financial supporter of the DemocRat Party!

A complaint by the Landmark Legal Foundation against the National Education Association for violations of its tax-exempt status and use of its 'tax-free' funds for political purposes!

Mark R. Levin (the 'F. Lee Levin' that Rush is always touting as the legal counsel for the EIB) is going to be interviewed Sunday on worldnetdaily.com., concerning his findings.

The atory can be found at:
[url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24094[/url]

The NEA, as you know, has been the chief culprit in rendering our public school systems as totally worthless as they can. They have opposed just about every commonsense proposal to improve teacher testing and evaluation that's come down the pike.

Eric The(AndTheyFundDEMOSBigTime)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
After just graduating from public schools in GA (#49 in education in the US),  I can tell you that In the name of Equality, We allow african american students to go sing rap songs loudly and shout ebonics(which is mostly profanity) down the hall. NOthing Against Good African American people, I know alot of them, but none our my age and in public school(s) here in the great confederate state of the south.
-CHuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top