Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2001 1:01:10 PM EDT
From Drudge Report:

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU AUG 16, 2001 11:45:25 ET XXXXX

DEATH SCARE: TED KENNEDY AIDES DENY LIVER DRAMA

Sen. Ed Kennedy is in a dramatic fight -- for his life, according to a pending report.
The last surviving brother of President Kennedy has been diagnosed with a deadly form of cirrhosis of the liver, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is planning to report, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.
"TED KENNEDY DYING" -- is the planned headline for next week's edition, according to publishing sources.
"The senator has been fighting to stave off the disease, but his condition is far more advanced and serious than he's told family and friends," claims the paper.
"There's absolutely no truth to it at all,'' Kennedy aide Jim Manly demanded Thursday.
The ENQUIRER, in great detail, is planning to outline Kennedy's reported health drama: from the pills, to the booze, to a round of pneumonia.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yea right, you got my hopes up, but since this is from Drudge and he is quoting the [i]Enquierer[/i] of all things well have to put this one under wishful thinking.  He'll still be in the Senate when he is Strom Thurmonds age..
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Like what Michael Corleone said about Hyman Roth in Godfather II:

"He's been dying of same heart attack for 20 years"
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh yea right, you got my hopes up, but since this is from Drudge and he is quoting the [i]Enquierer[/i] of all things well have to put this one under wishful thinking.  He'll still be in the Senate when he is Strom Thurmonds age..
View Quote
Then again, the Enquirer was correct about Jessie Jacksons "love child".

Kinda makes me wonder about those Elvis/Space Alien sightings....
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We need to send him barrels of Scotch as a token of our sympathy.

I hope the fat scumbag sumbitch lingers on and dies a horrible pain wracked, misery laden, slow lingering tortured death.[}:D]
View Quote

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Note to self: Be nice to Maynard.

P.S. How much does a cheap bottle of Scotch cost???? And can we send one to Teddy, compliments AR15.com???

[}:D]

Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Not me, Baby, I hope he goes quickly! Like real quick. Today is not too soon. Really.

Eric The(GetOnWithItTed!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Why waste good scotch?  Just send over some litre bottles of cheap Irish Whiskey, <$15 for the rotgut.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Cirrhosis of the liver!? Oh my god how could that happen!? Ban alchohol, but then only criminals would have alchohol! Oh wait the criminals in washington already tried that! Its funny a bootlegger family would have a problem with alchohol!

If we do a group purchase of "rot gut" for old Teddy count me in!!

Cheers Ted!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Breaks my friggin' heart.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#10]
[-!-!-][beer][moon]What a great day it is! You know they will have to screw him in to the ground.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I am surprised nobody has mentioned this yet: If o'Teddy croaks, the gov'ner of Ma., being a Republican, will appoint a Republican to take his place, making the balance of Senate 50-49-1 in favor of Republican, with Chaney the tie-breaker.

Hey, Jefford, can you say "Payback is a bitch"?  I know you can.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I like how Javak thinks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I share centiments with some of you, but it is simply NOT GOOD to wish bad luck on ANYONE....especially in health matters.....not saying to wish good luck either, remember...what goes around, comes around...............[:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#15]
All I have to say is.....

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/kennedy.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Kinda supports exactly what I said......DOESN`T IT?...............[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hell, we don't have to wish him bad luck, he's gone out of his way to make his own.
View Quote

Yeah, just leave him alone.  I think he's onto something.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#21]
What about Kalashnikov Vodka? It'd be fitting.

Any Russina Members? Is that stuff pretty cheap, comparitively like his rifles are? (in a real free market anyway)

If the going rate for an AK or AKM is $100 anywhere else in the world, and our cheapest semi rifle is about a hundred but quite a bit less of a rifle, and our cheapest liter of vodka is about $10 I figure a liter of Kalashnikov should cost about $3 to $5 dollars, we could donate a hell of a lot of that, and he'll die that much quicker. Of course having that much drink around might also lead him to commit rape or murder too but it'd probably be perpetrated against another liberal elitist, so it's only a small concern.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hell, we don't have to wish him bad luck, he's gone out of his way to make his own.
View Quote

I agree 100%. Why should I start to write all kinds of things.Just like Sara Brady they are doing fine just by themselves.

I do have 1 major point that is better and more realistic about them kicking the old bucket. When they die Sara,Ted and all the stupid liberals and a lot of conservatives that are just a bunch of liars. They will stand in front of the almighty and no more can they or will they be able to lie or have their worldly power help them. They will get exactly what is coming to them and true justice will be at hand. No more of this I scratch your back you scratch mine and under the table sellouts and back yard deals and all the other stuff they do that we don't know about. GOD SEE'S EVERYTHING and they will now have to answer without the ability to lie.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
C'mon, Eric, rape is NG, no matter who it happens to.
View Quote

True, I've been getting a little evil in my posting lately. I'm really hating these type of people and who they represent today after looking at some stuff on the gore-2004.org thing. But what if it was like Tom Dashle or Gore or Clinton that he raped?

And besides he's genetically pre-disposed to do rape and murder sort of thing anyway even if he didnt have alcohol.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
C'mon, Eric, rape is NG, no matter who it happens to.
View Quote

Even if he did Sarah?  Right there in the mortuary?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I saw that bloated, drunken, fat-head, just the other day.
I'm serious.
I was sailing.  I pulled into Hyannisport (sp) just before dusk.  We dropped anchor and pulled out some beers.
Just then Ted comes cruisin' in on a nice 40' wooden schooner.  I think it was called "The Mya".  His guests flaked and tied up the sails (he did help) and they quickly left.
I took our dingy over to check out his boat, and was very disappointed.  His bright-work (varnished wood) was a mess, criminally so.

That fat clown LEFT THE NATIONAL ENSIGN FLYING ALL NIGHT! He didn't take his flag down. -a big no-no.

But, oh yeah, he looked pretty damned healthy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#28]
just another corrupt kennedy. And that cousin might get off because the witness died. That family is nothing but hypocrites and corrupt bastards
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm too young... What did he do?  Showing my ignorance again. sorry.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe he'll take a long ride off a short pier.....bridge....shit, he's done that already.
The kill score is: Teddy 1, me 0.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#33]
There was a senator from Boston, Mass.
who wanted a new piece of a**
he lucked out and found one
then f***** up and drowned one
so now his careers in the past!!!
Still can't believe the folks in Mass. still keep re-electing him. Why? As a dog returneth to his vomit, so doth a fool to his folly....
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Javak, you would _think_ thats what would happen in the event of the Senators passing, but it wouldn't happen.

Congressman Joe Moakly passed away earlier this year, and a 'special election' is being held for his seat.  Currently there are 6, yes 6 democrats running for the seat, and _no-one_ else.  The L candidate botched the signature collection.

Now, one of these dems despite his party has supported RKBA in the past, but there is a evil the likes of which the nation has not seen in one of the frontrunners:  Cheryl Jacques

She makes Fienswine look like a sweet old lady.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't agree with him on several points but I did see him on a flight from D.C. to Boston and he seemed like a friendly guy.  He spoke with several people on the plan and even had a seat in coach.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#37]
I wonder if the Chinese have any livers for sale in size XL extra hammy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:01:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Post from JIMBEAM -
He spoke with several people on the plan and even had a seat in coach.
View Quote

And after touchdown, a waiting limo whisked him past all the schlubs walking to their cars.

I hear that Bill Clinton's a helluva guy to go golfing with too. But that doesn't make him worthwhile in my book!

Typical liberal bastards, all.

Eric The(Sorry,He'sJustTheAnti-ChristToMe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:10:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Major-Murphy, I have two words for you.

Limpet Mine.

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:17:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Marjor Murphy, I have just three [u]more[/u] words for you -

Machinegun any lifeboats.

Eric The(OfCourseWeJest)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#41]
I was contemplating taking a midnight swim over to her, and then leaving a steaming pile on her deck....
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
just another corrupt kennedy. And that cousin might get off because the witness died. That family is nothing but hypocrites and corrupt bastards
View Quote

Excuse me !!   "DIED"???   Yeah right...  He was "Mary Jo'd" !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top