Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2001 10:57:23 AM EDT
I want a new fabarm/HK tac. semi, but I like the look of the folding stock. So my Q? is what is the law concerning this config. keep in mind I'm in california. A HK semi. for $699 I want.
Also does any one have a fabarm/Hk, FP6 or semi tac. let me know what you think, pics will be nice also.
Thanks, BALOO
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#2]
you can do it on a pump dont know about in kalifornia  thu
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Since it's a semiauto, the Fed. answer is no.  You can do anything you want to a pump (even in cali) as long as you don't get too short (bbl & OAL).  HTH
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you can't put one on a semiauto shotgun. I remember a dealer telling me that semiauto shotguns with a pistol grip is considered an assault weapon. If that is the case, you can't do it. There are no limitations on a pump action shotgun though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top