Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2001 4:48:39 AM EDT
While I didn't approve of ALGORE's backing out on his admission of defeat in the election....

we do need to credit the guy for staying out of the limelight and keeping his mouth shut since he finally gave up.

Unlike exPres Carter, ALGORE is showing some discreation.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Just wait and see.......

His lack of character will show itself soon enough.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:15:08 AM EDT
[#2]
You haven't seen his latest?  His handlers have come out with a "new and improved" Algore, who looks like a cross between an Amish used car salesman and [i]GI Joe with Lifelike Hair[/i] from the '70s.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:35:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I've seen it and I expect him to reenter the arena, but...

The guy has kept his trap shut and stopped undermining the new administration.  He does deserve a little credit for that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Why are you giving this gun grabbing maggot credit for anything?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:23:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
he isn't laying low he's sulking. al is a peice of shit that should have been tarr'd and feathered.
View Quote

Ive got a pillow that busted open last night when I got hungry...Does anybody have a bucket of tar around?  I hope the wrong people dont read this...I was only joking...Tin hat on
[beer]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
While I didn't approve of ALGORE's backing out on his admission of defeat in the election....

we do need to credit the guy for staying out of the limelight and keeping his mouth shut since he finally gave up.

Unlike exPres Carter, ALGORE is showing some discreation.
View Quote

HUGH?

Al is back in the news the past week or so. And his shills are still grousing about the election being 'stolen'.

And don't forget that deep in the belly of the beast the Dems are against State's rights and personal freedom (the Govt will do everything for you) ... but first you must hand over your arms.. after all we don't want any trouble..
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top