Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2001 7:41:28 PM EDT
A friend of mine that used to post on ar15.com told me of a story about a chemlawn guy that got a gun pulled on him by one of the ar15.com members next thing you know the chemlawn guy is posting on ar15.com. he told me the whole story its pretty funny but he never knew how it turned out.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Where do you live in Virginia?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]
he was bit by mosquitoes while working and died of the west nile virus[:(]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]
That name is a blast from the past.  I miss old "chemlawn" he was definatly the master of putting his foot in his mouth and getting it surgically removed by some of the more savvy members here.  It was pretty hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#4]
wasn't he the prototype for Mallninja?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I miss Old Chemlawn myself.  I also miss Old Gunslinger, Drew, And all the good ole boys I use to get into it with every day.  Oh well I guess well all have to calm down sooner or later.  And HEY STRIKER!!!! Email me bro, Its been a while
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 11:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey GlockCop.  Is it really you?

Here's is an oldie but a goodie !
(did this a few years ago during the "battles")

[img]www.web-comm.com/ar15/stick.gif[/img]

(edited because I am inept and posted the wrong pic)
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:59:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I think Drew posted here under a different name.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#8]
What the heck happened to Curio Bob? Now there's a guy who knew how to push all the right buttons[}:D].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top