Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I wonder if you are allowed to sell sex toys on ebay?  I know you cannot sell firearm magazines...

Such things are restricted to the "mature audiences" section.  There are currently 6394 items listed in the "Adult Toys" category including such featured items as "Waterproof Soft 7 1/2in Ribbed Fun Water Toy Vibe Dildo," "Oh Baby... INFLATABLE ANAL EXPLORER VIBRATING BUTT PLUG," "New! SILICONE PENIS RING ANAL ECSTASY BALLS," "New STRAP ON HARNESS 7" DONG for them 3" DONG for you!," and for the Koolaid drinkers, the ever popular "Colt™ Shower Shot™."

ETA:  Suddenly the sig line seems exceptionally apropos.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder if you are allowed to sell sex toys on ebay?  I know you cannot sell firearm magazines...

Such things are restricted to the "mature audiences" section.  There are currently 6394 items listed in the "Adult Toys" category including such featured items as "Waterproof Soft 7 1/2in Ribbed Fun Water Toy Vibe Dildo," "Oh Baby... INFLATABLE ANAL EXPLORER VIBRATING BUTT PLUG," "New! SILICONE PENIS RING ANAL ECSTASY BALLS," "New STRAP ON HARNESS 7" DONG for them 3" DONG for you!," and for the Koolaid drinkers, the ever popular "Colt™ Shower Shot™."

Prices please?    
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:24:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Who buys a dildo or cock ring on eBay??

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

yea, just get them at goodwill
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

what do you think pre-bans will get up to in price?

I was just going to say something to that effect. What features define a pre-ban versus post ban sex toy? That's a a list I'd like to see. Maybe this is the conservatives way at getting back at all those fugly anti-gun bitches who couldn't get laid if it was part of a college fraternity initiation. They attack our guns we attack the one thing that will have sex with them: an inanimate object.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:35:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Prices please?    

The current bids are under $20 for all of them except the STRAP ON HARNESS, which will set you back at least $29.99, plus S&H.

BTW, since they had a "Colt" brand item among their featured selections, I thought I'd try a search for other firearm brands.  Glock didn't turn up anything in the sex toys category, nor did SIG or Browning (a bit of a surprise there), Taurus, Ruger, or Bushmaster (another surprise).  But there were 34 items for Colt fans, including not only the "Shower Shot™" mentioned above, but also the "Colt Anal Douche Adult Dildo Dong Sex Toy Butt Plug FREE Amazon $10 Gift Certificate," which is currently going for only $14.99.  I suppose I ought to cross-post this in the Colt forum.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or yard sales in trailer parks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Every man should own a Fleshlight......for those nights when the wife or girlfriend "has a headache"

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
State wide ban here.

Must suck to be a Lesbian there… no 'strap ons'…

There is always fisting.

Does LT have hands small enough to pull that off????
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<-----------joins her sin sister

Pretty sure you both own more than 6  

You should be proud of it.

(before anyone takes this the wrong way, I have no ACTUAL knowledge, but still think it's a fairly safe bet)

TXL

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yup, seems we had a discussion on this a few days back and the conservatives denied that any such laws like this ever happened...

Then it's likely that such conservatives never read the newspapers or listen to talk radio.

Which I find very unlikely.

Who was it precisely that denied that such laws exist?

Names, please.

Eric The(Interested)Hun
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Every man should own a Fleshlight......for those nights when the wife or girlfriend "has a headache"

has to be quoted for posterity

txl
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

has to be quoted for posterity

txl

I should probably put that in my sig line

The GF drove me to it........I swear....
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd rather ban butt plugs than high capacity magazines.

In the ARFCOM tradition, keep BOTH!

If you have extras, or maybe picked up some new ones, you could sell your old preban ones on the EE to members in banned states.  

I have no problem with buying used magazines from ARFcomers.  Used butt plugs?  Better clean off all the skid marks first.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#17]
As long as they still sell cucumbers, they will never keep the horny woman down! Same with watermelons and men.

Or figs (who has my quote in their sig now?).
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
State wide ban here.

Can you get them shipped to you?

I've My friend has never seen anything on a site that sells such things saying that they won't ship to certian states.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
State wide ban here.

I heard about this on the radio.  They are only "banned" like bongs are "banned": if you use the wrong terms to advertise them.

You can sell "personal massagers" and "novelty items", but you can't sell "vibrators" or "dildos", just like you can sell "water pipes" but not "bongs."

Tommy Chong ended up going to jail because he allowed his name to be used by some Internet company that sold bongs (by name).

-Troy

It's still PC-ism...and it's not good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Will this ban prohibit the manufacturing of sex toys?
Can you pay a $200 tax to upgrade your post-ban sex toys?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#21]
everybody save your pre-ban dildos and dolls, and sell them them during the band
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#22]
I was down at the sex toy shop last night.. I didnt see any pervs.. Did see some damn fine women!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Could it be fears about the things that go along with the sex toy trade?

I know in our area the sex shops are a major hangout for pervs and wierdos who are responsible for a whole lot of nasty mess....

Then maybe you should stop hanging around there so much.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#25]
So is there a ban on post-86 fully automatic sex toys?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#26]
This  is what we get for having a country founded by the Puritans, people who were so uptight that THE ENGLISH kicked them out.

Quoted:

Surefire or Streamlight?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
State wide ban here.

So I guess that means that the only dildoes there are the ones in the legislature, eh?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Dildoes don't screw people, PEOPLE screw people!

Seriously though, on the level of "hey government, go fuck thee off away from me" there really is no difference from this type of idiocy than the antigunners wanting to take guns away. In both cases, it isn't the inanimate object they are trying to "regulate", it's the person.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

are they doing it for the children?

It prevents this,
img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/klutz347/cj_13625.jpg

That is funny right there...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
State wide ban here.

Do you feel that is nessisary or pressing area in need of government regulation?  

I just don't see the point.  I mean has a sex toy ever attacked anyone?  Are their sex toy ice cream trucks out on the streets with fuck swings, double ended dildos, and real-feel rubber vaginas swinging off the sides?

Drive by dildoings "could" happen.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
how is this even remotely the .Gov's bussness?

Could it be fears about the things that go along with the sex toy trade?

I know in our area the sex shops are a major hangout for pervs and wierdos who are responsible for a whole lot of nasty mess....

Sorry buddy. You have liberal counterparts.

Could it be fears about the things that go along with the gun trade?

I know in our area the gun shops are a major source of weapons for potential terrorists and stalkers who are responsible for a whole lot of nasty mess....
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#32]
ive got a wood lathe.  i can make post ban replacements  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:27:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
ive got a wood lathe.  i can make post ban replacements  

If I sent you a mold, would you craft a custom job for me????
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top