Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2001 3:11:57 PM EDT
Can you interchange HK91 and CETME parts?
Specifically, can you replace the CETME wood furniture with HK plastic?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
hmmm?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:59:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Although I'm not an expert on CETME.

I know the rear butt stock will not fit.  Something to do with the recoil spring higher or lower than the G3s.

I know the mags as well as receiver will interchange.  I not sure if the others will fit.

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:10:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone make plastic CETME furniture?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:50:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I did some research on this when I thought about purchsing one.  The forearm will fit with some modifications.  The rear attachment point has to have some material removed and the front attachment point is some sort of clip and screw rather then a pushpin style like the HK91 (according to the experts at HK91.com).  The rear stock supposedly would have to removed from the receptacle and the plastic stock attached to the recoil spring/reciever cap assembly.  The guys over there can probably explain this better than I can.  Just check out some of the old topics over there at HK91.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top