Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2001 12:19:02 PM EDT
There's this person who has called me "shemale". I know, whoop-dee-doo (If I had a penny for every time...)

Then he called my girlfriend a "road whore".

Hmmmm

Then he called my girlfriend a "barrio whore".

?

Today he fabricated an e-mail that I allegedly  sent him and in it it attacks a man I really respect.

??

What should I do about rotdorn?

I don't care about the admitted anti-war protester (campybob), but what rotdorn has been doing is getting worse and worse.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Report the fraud to the ISP, the email service or whoever else.  Explain you got slandered or whatever happened.  Please don't take it out on everyone else who has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe take this off-line or to the email. This is a problem between you and Rotdorn and does not have to be made public on a forum in which 99% of the people don't really want to hear or know about it.

By the by, you really should have started off with this post instead of the slanderous locked topics of earlier postings. Not a good way to really get people to take your problem seriously. Not intended to flame you, just to inform you of my 2 cents.

Alex
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Alexander:
Point taken about the other threads.
However, they were not slanderous in any way.
(campybob was a 60s anti-vn war)
What rotdorn and campybob did this morning really, really ticked me off.

I'm a very direct person.  I want to know who you are before I sit down and talk with you.
I really can't stand a backstabbing person, the kind who smiles and talks to you nicely after screwing your wife or something.

So I figured I would let others know of the actions of some folks.

Quoted:
Please don't take it out on everyone else who has nothing to do with it.
View Quote

I've tried not to, in spite of their using human shields.  (BTW: read my other posts closer and look for the qualifiers)

Good idea about the ISP.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have any chance of salvaging your manhood - You Must Kill Him.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
You could change your name[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hay Hay Hay Woaaaah slow down there...just wound him a little.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good point, that way he can't report you to the federales.  

The bigger question though is:  You have a girlfriend???  Must be a shortage of able-bodied men in town since I left.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted: [b]Must be a shortage of able-bodied men in town since I left.[/b]
View Quote

No, you have it wrong.  There's not a lot of short, able bodied men since you left. ;)

And yeah, I have a girlfriend.  She doesn't know it yet.  Her name's Lulu and she likes guns.

Hows misery treating ya?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I'll second the "Kill Him" thing.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And yeah, I have a girlfriend.  She doesn't know it yet.  Her name's Lulu and she likes guns.

Hows misery treating ya?
View Quote

Heh heh, I'm guessing BM doesn't know it yet either.

I'm going on two weeks here, so far so good, going to check out some of the local gun shops/ranges tomorrow, so hopefully that will brighten my day.  

Same shit, different zip code.  Main difference is more stinky rivers, and less mountains.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top