Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 8/9/2001 10:31:05 PM EDT
guys i have an oppourtunity to get a bushy m4. its real nice and i can probably get it for $800. well i figure its that or the rra m4 legp rifle. which one do you guys think i should get?? in the end they will both be about the same price considering id get the standard carry handle with the legp. how are bushmasters? any good??
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:34:35 PM EDT
Bushmaster AR's are the best on the market for the price next to Armalite.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:45:44 AM EDT
Look around b4 you buy, there are better prices out there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:26:23 AM EDT
well lead this horse to water! where are these mythalogical places of gun shopers delight? are they in ohio? if so i havent found them yet. are you talking online or local? BB
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:33:28 AM EDT
Go with Bushy. I bought a 1/2 Armalite and 1/2 DPMS. Nice rifle shoots ok, but I feel like a settled. Next one will be a Bushy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:42:33 AM EDT
I have 2 Bushmasters and they are excellent rifles. Fit & finish is very good. Had one small problem with one of them when I first bought it but a minute with a small file fixed the problem and neither has given me a problem since. When suggesting an AR-15 for a first rifle I usually reccomend Bushmaster over all the others. But in this case I have to reccomend the LEGP rifle. I have purchased 8 AR-15 rifles both new and used and I have to say the LEGP is without question the finest looking rifle of the bunch. Its fit & finish is without question the finest I've seen. It looks totally awesome with the TAC Handle.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:36:55 PM EDT
well lead this horse to water! where are these mythalogical places of gun shopers delight? are they in ohio? if so i havent found them yet. are you talking online or local?
View Quote
Both. Try Gunsmoke and Aim surplus Locally m4 bushies are going for around $600
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:41:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Princeton: I have 2 Bushmasters and they are excellent rifles. Fit & finish is very good. Had one small problem with one of them when I first bought it but a minute with a small file fixed the problem and neither has given me a problem since. When suggesting an AR-15 for a first rifle I usually reccomend Bushmaster over all the others. But in this case I have to reccomend the LEGP rifle. I have purchased 8 AR-15 rifles both new and used and I have to say the LEGP is without question the finest looking rifle of the bunch. Its fit & finish is without question the finest I've seen. It looks totally awesome with the TAC Handle.
View Quote
[green][b]I say get the LEGP also as you can get a complete BM or just a BM upper any day of the week (hopefully for a very long time).[/b][/green] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Kevin/DCP00653b.jpg[/img]
Top Top