Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 8:38:11 PM EDT
Read this:
[url]http://www.sltrib.com/08092001/business/120727.htm[/url]

These chambers of commerce and the Utah Restaurant have joined the anti-gunners (Utahns Against Gun Violence) in the case of the three AOL employees who were fired for having guns in their vehicles in a SHARED parking lot that AOL does not own or control and is open to the public.  I don't think that companies should be allowed to ban firearms in your vehicle in their parking lot, but this is not even legal under the ridiculous standards in place.  AOL does not have exclusive use of this lot.  

Y'all need to find out what businesses belong to these organizations and start putting some heat on them, letters and boycotts.  Y'all need to flood the columnist who wrote the article with e-mails.  His e-mail address is at the bottom of the article.

This has been going on for some time, but this is the first time I have seen businesses joining in on AOL's behalf.  This is the lawsuit that AOL told me did not exist when I told them why I left and why I would not come back when the called me six times.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure all ARFcom members including ones like me that live in Utah will be watching this upcoming trial with extreme interest!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
stupid ass Mormons...wait a minute...I are one. :D
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
stupid ass Mormons...wait a minute...I are one. :D
View Quote

I was told once that they "smell funny"
Me too [8D]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 5:46:50 AM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't that why cannibals didn't eat clowns?  

Oh no.  Wait.  That was taste funny.

Norm
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#6]
BTW, all of the Mormans that I know are very pro-gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top