Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 1:10:26 PM EDT
[img]http://www.webphotos.com/member/8078/255208.jpg[/img]

i got rid of all the shit head states like kalif, NY, NJ, MD, CT, MA, IL and of course washington DC.

now all the other states that are starting to waver like WA, OR, CO, MO, MI and others can SHAPE UP OR SHIP THE FUCK OUT!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, so is there a good way to remove these states??  Small nukes, or just blow kali off the continent with a good earthquake, let it slide right off!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
EXCELLENT!

But you've lost some good folks in the process, and still left some liberal enclaves.

I think for the most part, just eliminate the big cities.

There are rural areas of CA, MD, NY, etc... that are pretty conservative and like guns.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
While you're at it, get rid of Canada & Mexico.  They deny law-abiding citizens the RKBA....criminals?...oh, they're allowed to do whatever they want.

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Hot Damn!!!  My house in southern Pa. will be only 900 feet from the beach!  I'd sign off on it if you could make it happen....
Just give me a day's notice to get my dad and my brother out of Md. and you can bury the rest in the sea!

BTW, you can probably go ahead and whack Delaware off there too - I don't know much about their laws, but the state geographically SUCKS!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You forgot southern Florida.

Eddie
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
However you decide to do it, give me some warning, so I can get my guns out of state.

Oh yeah, and my wife and kids too.

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#9]
It's a good start.
We need to put some back in the hole left by ILL.
I think it would be nice if we a really big gun range there(with a snak bar)[<]:)]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Umm to save time on IL, just get rid of cook county.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#11]
chautauqua county in NY is ok. On the election map it went to Bush
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Umm to save time on IL, just get rid of cook county.  
View Quote

Amen, without Chicago, IL would be OK.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:16:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I would take exception to your insinuating that my home state of MO may belong on the list in the future. But I can't complain about it given our legislators and the ballot fraud we have in St. Louis. Hell, we belong on the list.
The sad thing is that we are a pro-gun state with pro-gun people. But even when we vote someone in office they manipulate the friggin' ballots. Ashcroft was our US senator as of seven o'clock on election day when the polls where supposed to close. But after they held them open and brought people in by bus he lost.
Screw it. Just go ahead and erase us from the map now. I'll move to Texas.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[b] image edited out [/b]

i got rid of all the shit head states like kalif, NY, NJ, MD, CT, MA, IL and of course washington DC.

now all the other states that are starting to waver like WA, OR, CO, MO, MI and others can SHAPE UP OR SHIP THE FUCK OUT!!!
View Quote

Whoa there Bigfish.  Don't start dumping on the great state of Michigan.  We just enacted "shall issue" and, without the cancerous cities of Detroit and Flint the state would rival Texas in its conservativism.

Michigander in Maryland
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#17]
ARRRRGGGHHH!! I'm drowning!  If only I can swim to New Hampshire....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top