Link Posted: 2/21/2001 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]

OK It's been a Day or So------

Pardon Me All To Shit ---
Have you filed a complaint with your locaL PD-

and or the BATF  ??

Link Posted: 2/21/2001 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys, I have contacted the pennsylvania state police and Batf. Update I now have the name of the s.o.b. that took my guns. My ex-nephews best friend broke down and told me. My stupid ex-nephew was on the phone with his best friend and told him what was going on and who it was.
(P.S.)I will press charges on my ex-nephew and his little s.o.b. friend. I 'll keep everyone updated on how things go.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to see you found out hope you get your guns back.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Look on the bright side, the guns may still be recoverable.  If the two asshole kids didn't steal them for someone else to buy, they probably still can be tracked down.

Glad to hear they'll get whats comin to em.
[smash][spank] [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I see it changed to ex-nephew.  I felt bad when I blamed him about a day ago.  We are all getting to damn right if you know what I mean.  For us it was obvious because it is not our family.  What the hell is wrong with people ???

I feel sorry for you muddog, but no mercy on this one.  You may save his his life if he learns right from wrong on this one.  Otherwise it is all down hill for him.  He f'd you over and did not flinch!!!!!!!! What a dipshit/bastard for an 18 year old.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#7]
New update, Just got back from the state police with my ex-nephew. He finaly broke down and told who took the guns. The police have everything they need warents have been issued. Plus 2 phone call's from people who have stated that the 2 that stole the guns have tried to sell them a M16.

Link Posted: 2/22/2001 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool, is the raid going down tonight?  I assume you are still gonna press charges against your ex-nephew, right?

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Muddog -
Boy i hope that doesent mean what it sounds like!!  Pray for your shotgun bub,  for all its worth im rooting for ya pal.
Mike
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Better keep your ex-nephew away from any phones so he doesn't warn his accomplices.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree 100% NO SLACK!

Nail both those bastards that were involved in stealing your guns.  If your nephew's parents come whining and bitching to you about it tell them they are just as big a POS for raising such a pathetic human being and the fact that they are coming to his defense is even more pathetic.

I agree with everything said in these posts but I add this.

What about future purchases?  Will this end up making it harder for you to get future NFA type weapons?  I know it was a supposedly "trust worthy" person that you had at home watching over some of your collection, but is it remotely possible that the BATF or the local head LEO won't sign off on any future purchases  because of this incident?  I hope not but by god it would certainly suck if something like that came true.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Update, All three have been taken into custady. My ex-nephew, his other uncle, and his cousin, The sad part is the little basterd cousin that took the guns traded them for crack and is not telling the police where they are. The police have told me my chances of getting them back are slim.
Thanks guys for helping out a fellow ar15 brother.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#13]
muddog sorry to hear about that it is a fucking shame that some puke crack selling asshole has your guns!!  the cops need to step up to bat with those that are in custody tell him when he is going through withdawl that they will let him out so he can get his fix if they tell them where the guns are..  I hate to know that those weapons are in the hand of someone than will most likely use them ..
LESSON LEARNED-No matter what the situation ALWAYS lock your weapons in your safe PERIOD!!!

edited to protect the sensitive
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Way to go Muddog!!!

Glad to hear you got some of your guns back.
I'll sure the cops will find out from your ex nephew where the other gun is.  A bit of some scare tactics should do the trick.  Little nephew will be a fine piece of jail house meat in the big house.

Link Posted: 2/22/2001 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Way to go Muddog!!!

Glad to hear you got some of your guns back.
I'll sure the cops will find out from your ex nephew where the other gun is.  A bit of some scare tactics should do the trick.  Little nephew will be a fine piece of jail house meat in the big house.

View Quote

He got nothing back so stop your claping
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sorry I miss read your post Mudd.

I'm glad to hear that action has been taken and the ones responsible have been found. Hopfully, you will get your guns back.

All my best wishes.

Ar sniper,

Don't worry, so much.  
I feel for the guy too.  
Remember, we are both on the same side. [:)]

Link Posted: 2/23/2001 9:14:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By akira

Ar sniper,

Don't worry, so much.  
I feel for the guy too.  
Remember, we are both on the same side. [:)]

View Quote

LOL ! no worrys bro i was just pointing out that nothing was found [:(]sorry if i came accross as a jerk .. im a nice guy really  [:D]
Mike
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
what a bitch,unfourtunately thats usually how it go's.The ones that know about your "stuff"is usually family and their the ones to L00K at! [:(]
View Quote

You got that right. The guy who stole from me is 99.9999% most likely my ex-sister's lowlife boyfriend. What really pisses me off is that she probably helped him carry my stuff out to his car. I only wish that I had followed my instinct and gone home for lunch that day.
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#20]
so whats the good word man im diein to hear i can get your stuff off of my mind fill us in
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#21]
My buddy had both of his Glocks stolen in Baltimore.  When the police recovered them they gave a telephone call to give him the good news.  When he asked when he could pick them up they said "Never."  You see they had been used in a crime (i.e. stolen) and according to Maryland law they had to be destroyed.

WTF?
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Ar sniper

No problem.  It was my fault for miss reading Mudd's post in the first place.

peace [8)]
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Your nephew knows who took them so leak some news about how the FBI is taking this seriously and mention the jail time, etc. Then give you nephew and his friend an opportunity to return the weapon.
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess my post was late...
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#25]
any word yet bud? i hope you have goten your guns
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#27]
hipwr223, you can buy crack in about any part of the USA... you just have to go looking for it. I've known junkies from Philly to Altoona.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#28]
No word on the guns yet guys. I'm still hoping that little bastard starts talking soon. hipwr223 I live in fayette county I'll keep everyone updated if and when I do get my guns back.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Did the police say that the chances of getting your guns back are slim because it will be hard to find them? Or will it be a penalty for not having NFA gun(s) locked up in a safe?

Also I could see the government trying to find any reason at all to take any type of gun away, especially a NFA weapon.

And Crack! WTF are people thinking? Crack over a Colt M16! What is the world coming to?
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 4:47:58 PM EDT
[#30]
The police told me the night everyone was arrested. That the cousin admitted taking the guns and trading them for crack but is not saying who he got them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Well I hope that the government doesn't take your guns away from you. I would be extremely pissed off if that happened to me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#32]
goddamn drugs, thats what this whole thing comes down to. this is a prime example of how drugs are dangerious to everyone, not just their users.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Man, that must suck..  Hopefully none of them ever have kids, scum like that needs to stay out of the gene pool.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Sorry, but, if you haven't figured it out, your nephew is most likely either a party to the offense (accomplice) or the lone thief. I feel for you, it's a really delicate subject.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Reading this thread just makes me livid.

Sounds like you need some extreme targeted violence directed at a couple of little POS twerps.  "Yeah I traded the guns for crack, but I ain't tellin' you where."  Yeah, it's hard to tell anyone anything with a broken jaw.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#36]
A pretty common tactic used down here in the South that will get the putz talkin' his head off:

Get one of the narcs to pop a dealer in the area that goofy would know. Have goofy in the station when dealer is brought in. Explain to goofy how dealer might just find out that goofy rolled on him.....
    If goofy doesn't play ball, lead goofy out in front of dealer and tell goofy how much you appreciate all his help, and maybe he'll get some help with those charges......he'll be back in the office before you can say 'jump'. If he isn't, and the dealer asks a question, just tell him the truth---you can't say WHO ratted him out....

Not nice, but in cases like this, it works. Of course, I would never do anything like that....
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#37]
In cases like this, abortion needs to be retroactive.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#39]
A preliminary hearing has been set for Feb 27 for all three. Hopefully the little bastard cousin will start talking when he finds out how much time he will get. And if that don't work I was thinking of putting up a reward for the return of the guns.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Muddog I hope and pray that you will get your weapons back safely and that they are not used to hurt someone. I pray that the criminals in this case are brought to justice.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:40:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Muddog,

Good luck in getting the firearms back, but I'd claim them on insurance and start looking for replacements.....Geeezz you might be able to buy the same ones back.

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 5:01:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Unless these guys are total dipshits I bet the weapons are already out of the state.  At least in Pittsburgh or Philidelphia.

When my handguns were stolen last year, one turned up in Kansas City, MO 6 weeks later.  I live in Chesapeake VA.  I will never get it back though.  The SN's were already filed off and I had replaced it with the insurance.  If I wanted it I would have to buy it back from my insurance company but for now it is evidence and will most likely be destroyed by the ATF.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#43]
I have no words... I am so sorry for you, Muddog... really.
I hope that you can proof that the firearms were well in custody and only one little (sorry to say) bastard of a relative could prevail on your precautions...

I am confident you will find very soon your guns...

Regards

PaoloAR15

-if world is violent, why not owning guns?
-if the world is not violent, why not owning guns?
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Why would the theif take only certain weapons, when he/she could have taken all of your firearms.  Sounds like a "friend" took your belongings.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:00:36 AM EDT
[#45]
If you cannot trust your own blood, than who can you trust in this world.  Glad I don't live near you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top