Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2001 4:28:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Fair deal if the mags are post-ban

Good deal if the mags are pre-ban and the gun has been detailed by a knowledgable smith...

My $0.02
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good deal, excellent gun. For the record there are no pre and post ban mags for that weapon, true it does take mags from the larger frame Glocks but the basic mag for it is 9 rds. I would buy it in a second dude.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I carry for CCW. Sounds like a great deal. Get a couple Glock 22 hi-caps and your set. With the plus 2s you can have backup mags with 17 rounds. You can also drop a .40 in there if you want.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Bigshooter
I think you must be talking about some other pistol than the topic of this post. I own a Glock 33 - it's a compact .357 Sig - and the pre-ban mags are exactly the same as the post ban mags - 9 ROUNDS. (Actually there was no pre-ban, but who cares - all G33 mags are the same -period).

There were no high cap mags, pre-ban or otherwise, specifically made for the 33 - yeah I know .40 S&W Glock high caps will work.

So whadaya mean it's a good deal if the mags are pre-ban?????

And it's a damn good little pistol. More firepower in a smaller package is hard to find. Ballistically very similar to a short barreled .357 Mag revolver shooting 110 grain rounds. I paid much more for my GLock 33, and it was still worth it. If anything, the low price makes me wonder if something is wrong with it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
A while ago I got a used glock 22 with three factory hi caps (FML), night sites, and a leather shoulder holster for $425.  It's just about new.  

You were absolutely right to call me on the model, I had a brain fart.  

BUUUUT, like you said, you can get hi caps that will work in this, which was my point. If he does some hunting He can probably get 2 in good shape for about $150, which will put the total at about $525.  

The price quoted is a fair price, meaning if I was looking for the same model I'd probably buy it, but wouldn't drive a half a day round trip to do so.

Like I said, my $0.02    
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like you should go for it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not into glocks myself,but that does sound like a good buy, If for whatever reason you decide you don't like or want it, I'm sure you could sell it and get your money back just about anytime you want
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#9]
that is a smoking deal, Glocks don't wear out eather.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like a good deal. It's hard to damage a Glock. You could always get your money back if you wanted to sell it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top