Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 8/5/2001 9:05:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2001 1:56:58 PM EDT by QCMGR]
How many of you shot in the Garand Match at Camp Perry? It was great. It is the Mecca of firearms. I definitely will be there next year. I also picked up an ArmaLite NM. It has to be the nicest NM rifle built. Not to mention half the people I met competed with them.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:15:34 PM EDT
?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:45:25 PM EDT
Hey QCMGR, I was there as part of the MCRGO team. Were you on the team? This was my first match, and I choked big time, but I still had fun and will definitely be back next year. Then, it will be with my own Garand. What a fun rifle!
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:53:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By wakebrdr: Hey QCMGR, I was there as part of the MCRGO team. Were you on the team? This was my first match, and I choked big time, but I still had fun and will definitely be back next year. Then, it will be with my own Garand. What a fun rifle!
View Quote
I was in the first group relay 5. It was my first match also. I shot 226 2x. I got my Garand in May. I am thinking about going to the Garand match in Linden. Great fun. I will definatly be there next year.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:16:51 PM EDT
When is the Garand match in Linden? I couldn't make Camp Perry this year but hopefully things will work out for me to make it next year.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 4:41:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SWIRE: When is the Garand match in Linden? I couldn't make Camp Perry this year but hopefully things will work out for me to make it next year.
View Quote
It is a blast! Go to: [url]www.michrpa.com/LINDEN/100_yard_match.htm[/url]
Top Top