Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/5/2001 5:20:25 AM EDT
I want to fire-lap a new barrel. I have used the Mitchell kit from Midway and it did a good job. I like the end results using the Mitchell kit,but now there is a company offering a kit that comes with live rounds already impregnated. I can not remember who it is though, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time for any help or comments.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:40:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2001 6:38:08 AM EDT by Arock]
Arizona Ammo at azammo.com or 623-516-9004 has David Tubb's Final Finish System bullets preloaded in a variety of calibers. Call their phone and ask Valerie if its not on their web site yet. I got my kit at the .50 BMG shoot at Raton, NM last month. It was a brand new item then. Used their preloaded .223 kit yesterday to break-in a 24 inch SS barrel and it worked better than I hoped. There is a package of bullets only you can get through Zediker's at zediker.com. Or call direct to Final Finish division of Moly Coatings Inc. in Canadian, Texas at 806-323-9488. If you load the bullets yourself, run them around 2400 ft/s and follow the instructions. Make sure your barrel is CLEAN before you start. Takes about an hour. Arock out.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 9:22:14 AM EDT
Guntests rates the NECO kit from Brownells as a Buy it
Top Top