Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/25/2017 7:35:25 PM
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 8/4/2001 3:42:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2001 3:48:32 PM EDT by jlp1978]
I have decided to start a collection of firearms blueprints. I'd rather not pay for any (yes, I'm cheap) and I'm looking for them on the internet. I already have the ar15 lower .pdf that is on the old site printed at full size. Any links, files, etc. would be appreciated. I am interested in ANY blueprints, except of course the ar15 lower because I already have that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:46:03 PM EDT
Troll?
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:49:39 PM EDT
No offense, but... get a life!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:53:02 PM EDT
I haven't run into any (other than the AR-15 lower) on the net. I've seen some ads in SGN, as well as one book at a gunshow which had somewhere between 10-20 receiver diagrams -- but who knows whether they are correct or not? IMHO the best gun blueprint is one you design yourself.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:54:49 PM EDT
No offense, but when we see somebody with 4 posts who nobody knows asking for firearms blueprints we think troll. Maybe you should have started your post with the "I'm not BATF, I have no wish to do anything illegal" disclaimer. If we give you information that is later used to perpetrate a crime we can be held culpable. That's why your question smells a bit trollish.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:55:04 PM EDT
Thanks 71-Hour_Achmed
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:58:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By rg00red: No offense, but when we see somebody with 4 posts who nobody knows asking for firearms blueprints we think troll. Maybe you should have started your post with the "I'm not BATF, I have no wish to do anything illegal" disclaimer. If we give you information that is later used to perpetrate a crime we can be held culpable. That's why your question smells a bit trollish.
View Quote
Understood, but if I saw someone say right off the bat "not ATF" the first thing I would think would be "he wants to do something". I edited my post to say that I want ANY blueprints for ANY firearms. I have been a fan of guns along with my best friend since we were old enough to know what they were. Again, I meant no disrespect, but give me a break please.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 4:00:56 PM EDT
Lets give him a chance, he MIGHT not be a troll. As a draftsman before going back to school, I wanted to collect blueprints of firearms receivers. I found it was easier to buy "blueprints" (actually 8.5x11 photo copies) on auction sites and draft them my self. Only problem is I'd draft all day & wouldn't feel like doing it at night. So if you are looking for actual prints, good luck. When you can find them they cost an arm and a leg. They cost so much I actually considered drafting and selling them as a part time job. I've got a stack of prin...uhhhh photocopies that I'll get around to one day. Anyway good luck finding them.
Top Top