Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 8/4/2001 12:10:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2001 12:09:32 PM EDT by lordtrader]
Ok lets play another game. Usual rules. Person able to correctly identify the musical lyrics, title and artist, gets to ask the next one. Since there is a wide variety of music to choose from out there, please include the music genre as a hint. Here we go: Genre = classic metal This is the 1st verse of the song. Name title and artist. [i]You can look to the left and Look to the right But you will live in danger tonite When the enemy comes he will Never be heard He'll blow your mind and not say a word Blinding lights--flashing colors Sleepless nights If the man with the power Can't keep it under control[/i]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:51:52 PM EDT
C'mon, make it[b]somewhat[/b] challenging, will ya? [:D] Priest, Some Heads Are Gonna Roll. Genre: Classic metal [i]All eyes see the figure of the wizard as he climbs to the top of the world no sound as he falls instead of rising time standing still, then there's blood on the sand[/i]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 1:55:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2001 1:56:01 PM EDT by FrankSquid]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 2:23:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: C'mon, make it[b]somewhat[/b] challenging, will ya? [:D] Priest, Some Heads Are Gonna Roll. Genre: Classic metal
View Quote
Yeah I was gonna do something from Eminem or Backstreet Boys, but I figure you guys would kick me off this island. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 2:31:12 PM EDT
Ozzy Goodye to romance
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 2:52:57 PM EDT
I own maybe one album that attained commercial success, so here is something for all you laaaaaaaam-o pukes that keep classic rock alive. 78 pop without the fat. "monkey men all in business suit teachers and critics all dance the poot"
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 2:59:20 PM EDT
Stumped on that one weasel....keeping the thread alive. Maybe I'll get the next one..
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:40:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 4:54:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gardenWeasel: "monkey men all in business suit teachers and critics all dance the poot"
View Quote
"Jocko Homo" by DEVO [i]Gotta go out get those reds, the only good commie is the one who's dead![/i]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 11:41:46 PM EDT
I-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-to-Die Rag (Vietnam Rag) Joe McDonald Here's an easy one: genre:tripped out with a megaphone "Daddy? Yes son. What does regret mean? "Well son.. a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done...and by the way, if you see your mom this weekend would you be sure and tell her [size=3]Satan Satan Satan[/size=3]"
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:12:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gardenWeasel: Here's an easy one: genre:tripped out with a megaphone "Daddy? Yes son. What does regret mean? "Well son.. a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done...and by the way, if you see your mom this weekend would you be sure and tell her [size=3]Satan Satan Satan[/size=3]"
View Quote
Butthole Surfers "Sweat Loaf" [i]Come and hear the voice of the man they call the trojan horse. Quiet on the outside, within a force.[/i]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:23:20 PM EDT
Artist: Ice Cube (f/ Korn) Album: War & Peace Vol. 1 (The War Disc) Song: |=|_|ck Dying
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:56:18 PM EDT
Here's a classic genre : metal Walk the dog do the dishes your lips are brown from kissing ass Sorry guys I can't make it Maybe next time, think I'll pass Don't make her mad don't make her sad A fate for you that's worse than death You're a a slave and you don't know it It always happens to the best
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 4:23:31 PM EDT
[b]Lordtrader[/b] Off subject, but rent "Logans Run" and then proceed to downtown Ft.Worth to the water gardens just for the feel... I told ya it was off subject!!! "You can't always get what you want, but If you try some time...You just might find...You get what you need!!!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 4:54:27 PM EDT
Uh you lost me.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:30:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: Uh you lost me.
View Quote
Look Big Daddy... You live in the Big [b]D[/b] "Logons Run" was filmed...Partly at the Ft.Worth Water Gardens. What I'm saying is if you are unemployed...check it out...Something to do...Oh and get a hold of Don R and have him take you to "Angelos BBQ" 7TH st and White Settlement Rd. I'll be in Arlington,Tx Mid NOV. for my dads 71st Birthday and will present him a CAV-15 for his present. I'll have my youngest son with me. Oh yea, I was qouting the "stones"
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:33:42 PM EDT
Oh, gotcha. Have to do the temp gig thing tomorrow and Tues. but I will definitely take you up on that suggestion.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:48:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: Oh, gotcha. Have to do the temp gig thing tomorrow and Tues. but I will definitely take you up on that suggestion.
View Quote
Love ya man... I was here when you left the PRK to go to my Homeland!!! God Bless you in all your endevours!!! TEXAS "ROCKS" But ya gotta ask yourself 1 ? Is It worth it Punk...Well is it??? I'm sorry but I had to say that. God Bless TEXAS & ARIZONA
Top Top