Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2001 3:18:09 AM EDT
Just saw this ad in my Shotgun News. I don't live in California, so this doesn't pertain to me. I was just curious. What is a magazine permit? Is this for real? [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40%2Fcalimagsad%2Ejpg[/img] USPC40 ------------------------------------------------- [b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url] [b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url] [b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url] [b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:08:43 AM EDT
It is a permit that can be issued to a firearms dealer that enables then to deal in "large capacity" magazines.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:11:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2001 6:08:04 AM EDT by lordtrader]
Originally Posted By EOD_Guy: It is a permit that can be issued to a firearms dealer that enables then to deal in "large capacity" magazines.
View Quote
In addition: This can only be sold to LEO, protection companies and military contracts.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:07:58 AM EDT
I will happily sell Hi-Caps to anyone who wants them. Jsut drop me an email.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:01:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hielo: I will happily sell Hi-Caps to anyone who wants them. Jsut drop me an email.
View Quote
[thinking] hmmmmmmm... Good luck, but if they are from CA, please send them just the bodies and floorplates. Wouldn't want you getting in trouble. BTW, you've got mail! [:D]
Top Top