Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 8/3/2001 6:40:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2001 6:42:58 AM EDT by Stinger]
I ordered a Surefire 6P from Impact Guns two weeks ago. next day I received a conformation on my order. waited one week and no package. So I write, because they do not list a phone# on their site, and I hear nothing. I write again and forward my conformation letter with it asking where my order is. No reply after two weeks. Did they go out of business or do they just have very bad customer service???? Chris
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:58:19 AM EDT
I can do a 4.75" five shot group with my campbell-hausfield. [;D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:21:10 AM EDT
had a similar experience with them. still waiting for my 'backordered' reflex. try e-mailing[url]shipping@impactguns.com[/url] 'sales' didn't respond to me either, but rob in shipping seems to answer his e-mail. had good service from them the first time, hope they get their act together. few things make e-shoppers more nervous than a lack of response. good luck.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:08:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stinger: I ordered a Surefire 6P from Impact Guns two weeks ago. next day I received a conformation on my order. waited one week and no package. So I write, because they do not list a phone# on their site, and I hear nothing. I write again and forward my conformation letter with it asking where my order is. No reply after two weeks. Did they go out of business or do they just have very bad customer service???? Chris
View Quote
They are slow sometimes, but they deliver. Their phone # is on their home page. It is (801)393-2474 [url]www.impactguns.com/home.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:08:59 PM EDT
Well what do you know, there is a number. Thanks Jack Chris
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:37:21 AM EDT
They can be [b]REAL[/b] slow. I tried to do business with them but kind of lost interest when it took weeks to get anything.
Top Top