Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2001 1:22:51 PM EDT
Where does this stuff disappear to, and WHY?
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:28:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2001 1:24:25 PM EDT by garandman]
Clearly, its was one of those @#$!^ friggin religious bigoted, two-faced, hairy backed, elitist, holier than thou, power hungry, mouth breathin', hypocritical, trailer trash, son of a &^$@! moderators. I hate 'dem fricks. I really do. OH - -- wait a minute........
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:06:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: Clearly, its was one of those @#$!^ friggin religious bigoted, two-faced, hairy backed, elitist, holier than thou, power hungry, mouth breathin', hypocritical, trailer trash, son of a &^$@! moderators. I hate 'dem fricks. I really do. OH - -- wait a minute........
View Quote
[size=6][b]?[/b][/size=6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:14:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:23:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SGB:
Originally Posted By garandman: Clearly, its was one of those @#$!^ friggin religious bigoted, two-faced, hairy backed, elitist, holier than thou, power hungry, mouth breathin', hypocritical, trailer trash, son of a &^$@! moderators. I hate 'dem fricks. I really do. OH - -- wait a minute........
View Quote
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/soapbox.gif[/img] Ooooooooooooooooppsss! ROFLMAO sgb
View Quote
HOLY SHIT !!!!ROTFLMAO !!!! dammit SGB, you almost made me piss my pants !!! you have got to show me how to do these icons.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:25:29 AM EDT
Is this the one you're talking about? [url]http://ubb.mcuzi.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000690[/url] It's the only one I've seen.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:10:11 AM EDT
HANGFIRE seems to be OBSESSED with McUZI and McUZI.com ! C'mon , Get a Life ! Don't you realize that NO ONE likes you here? Why don't you simply GO AWAY! Go. Go Now !
Top Top