Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2001 11:57:47 AM EDT
ROSIE OPENS UP: Rosie O'Donnell, 39, reveals that for the last two years she has been taking an anti-depressant to cope with depression. "The gloom was becoming constant," the talk show host writes in the latest issue of her magazine, Rosie. "The gray was winning. Sure I had moments of joy, I fell in and out of love. I had happy days and career success, but the dark cloud that arrived in my childhood did not leave until I was 37 and started taking medication."
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Swami sez, I see more donuts in your future....
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#3]
ROTFLMAO!

Maybe she'll OD. We can only hope.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#4]
what a bitch.[}:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Now it all makes sense.  She's not anti-gun, or pro-crime, she's just trying to make everyone else as miserable as she is.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm trying to come up with something that interests me less than Porkie O'Donnel's personal habits......lemme think....gotta be something.....gimme a minute......
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe one day she will get lucky and take a drug that gets rid of her blubber, or atleast kills her.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a bit disappointed.  I was hoping to hear she was hooked on goofballs or Oxycontin or something that involves painful withdrawal.  Taking Prozac isn't exactly scandalous. At least she was depressed, which is never fun.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I eat be cause I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy cause I'm fat- Fat Bastard

She is going to OD all right, on twinkies
Ice
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Who gives a flying flip what her problems are?

So you're depressed?  Take a friggin # & stand in line.  

Depressed over being rich & famous??!!!!...boy she has some real problems like the rest of the real world doesn't she?

Get a grip Rosie.  

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H.L. Mencken

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I say we send her money, support her views, and rally around her for her honesty.

It's always a beautiful utopian world where firearms aren't needed when you're wasted on "feel good".

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
ROSIE OPENS UP!....whoooooooooooooo....for a minute there I thought she was going to do a[puke]centerfold.....
View Quote

Eeeeeeyuuuuuckkkk!  Thanks for that ugly, ugly thought.

[puke]

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmmmmmm, remember about a year ago when she severed the tendons in her left arm while "removing a price tag" from a fishing rod? I wonder if she really tried a halfass attempt at suicide...
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#14]
pee-YOOK!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#15]
OH GOD!......Now she`s a VICTIM!........Seems that she has run the gamut of liberalism.............[grenade]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Rosie is a drug user...whats worse?

1)  Taking your family on a hunting trip for the weekend?

2)  Driving your kids around on medication endangering other peoples families?

Just Great Rosie!

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Rosie O'Donnell, 39, reveals that for the last two years she has been taking an anti-depressant to cope with depression.
View Quote

Well, if Rosie opens up on her audience with a fully loaded AK47, we will know what to blame.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#19]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
ROSIE OPENS UP!....whoooooooooooooo....for a minute there I thought she was going to do acenterfold.....

Whew, I thought she was getting ready to spread her legs.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Bottom line.......WHO F**KING CARES!!!!..[moon]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Here's on attributed to C.S. Lewis. I think it was posted here once or twice before.

"Of all tyranies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of Earth. Their very kindness stings with intolerable insult.

To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level with those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classified with infants, imbeciles and domestic animals. But to be punished, however severely, because we have deserved it, because we have "ought to know better," is to be treated as a human person made in God's image."
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Depression brought on by years of penis envy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H.L. Mencken

View Quote

That goes hand in hand with this quote;

What is the difference between a Liberal and a Conservative?  A Conservative resists change.  A Liberal is an [b]Aristocrat[/b].

[i]Frank Herbert[/i]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Wasn't it about 2 years ago, that she made the mistake of giving Tom Selleck sh*t, for being pro-gun.

I guess I would be depressed too, if I realized what a dumba** mistake I had made, was fired from Kmart, was recieving 1000s of emails about my stupidity, weight and ugliness.

Had to come to the conclusion and excepting the fact that I was a hypocrite, because my childrens bodyguard needed a gun.

And that my lesbian lifestyle had a negative impact on my psyche, and would eventually have a negative effect on my adopted children.

Dumb b**ch!

Waterdog
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
ROSIE OPENS UP!....whoooooooooooooo....for a minute there I thought she was going to do a[puke]centerfold.....
View Quote

I thought the same thing. [:X*]

Check this out!  [8D]

[url]http://www.welds.com/news_09.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Another loudmouthed, left-wing, over-weight, depressed lesbian on Prozac?  How original.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Another loudmouthed, left-wing, over-weight, depressed lesbian on Prozac?  How original.

GunLvr
View Quote

[:D] - Made me laugh.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#28]
maybe rosie just needs a 357 excedrin.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:37:46 PM EDT
[#29]
My kids were watching the disney movie tarzan the other day, it it became clear that her character as the little ape fits her to a tee. Heck it even looked like her. Oh dognuts how you have strayed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top