Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2001 3:09:37 PM EDT
Anyone seen any articles on the RR rifles, specifically the DCM Match Rifle?

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice fluff piece on the RRA DCM in the Nov./Dec. 2000 American Rifleman pages 76-77.
Haven't seen anything on their standard rifles though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Lazyshooter,

Do you have the capability to scan that article.  I'm an NRA member, but I can't find that issue.

If you can, please e-mail it to me at [email protected].

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:04:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have a way to scan, however I'll send you an email, and if you want me to send you a hard copy snail mail, I will.

BTW an online article about RRA rifle is at
www.cruffler.com/review-August-01.html
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Cruffler.com does have a good article about the RR guns.  Adam showed me the one he was testing (the LE version one) and it was very sweet.  I was impressed.   He only tested the Law Enforcement and A2 models.

Its a good ready though.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I loved the RRA 20' Varmint that I shot. It had a nice trigger pull and everything.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks all...

I got a copy of the article I was looking for, and also read the cruffler review.

Thanks again for everything..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top