Site Notices
4/17/2014 3:33:50 PM
Author
The human "Wandering Duck"
Posted: 12/2/2005 4:33:19 AM

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah! Drugged out zombies with no ablity to think or react to our incoming fire, just charge and shoot.

Can you say "Target rich environment"?

www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16433322&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=exclusive--iraq-fanatics--kill-pill-name_page.html

EXCLUSIVE: IRAQ FANATICS' KILL PILL
Iraq drug makes rebel fanatics fearless

Exclusive By Chris Hughes

A DRUG which makes users feel superhuman is being taken by rebel fanatics before they launch attacks against UK troops in Iraq.

The pill - filled with addictive stimulant methamphetamine - is given to insurgents so they have no fear of taking on heavily-armed Coalition forces.

Now senior British officers fear the courage drug, which is known as a "pinky", is flooding Basra where it could help fuel a second armed uprising.

Last night a senior Army source, who returned from Iraq two months ago, said there was a " big drugs trade" in Basra and feared leaders of different terrorists groups would hand out the pills to their followers.

The insider added: "Members of Muqtadr el-Sadr's fanatical Mehdi Army who've taken it have been known to stand in front of US armoured vehicles and open fire almost oblivious to the tank's guns.

"American officers think that suicide bombers may also be given pinkies to psyche them up before carrying out an attack."

Methamphetamine - one of the chemicals in the courage drug - is related to amphetamine but the effects on the central nervous system are greater.

Users feel a huge surge of energy and confidence 10 to 15 minutes after they have taken a dose.

The precise contents of the pills is classified information.
"Bono Syndrome" - The absolute belief that celebrity achieved in one arena confers the right to give forth on any subject whatsoever.

olyarms
go ahead lick me, I taste like crap :)
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 4:36:27 AM
I hear they are taking quite a few drugs. Also when your goal is to die your not going to have a whole lot of fear towards anything.
SPECIAL MEMBER OF THE MONTH-OCTOBER 2005
Combat_Jack
Advocatus diaboli
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:13:06 AM
Methamphetamine Psychosis is a bitch.
What would Mookie do?
HillBillySasquatch
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:29:18 AM

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
Methamphetamine Psychosis is a bitch.

+1

I don't think allah would approve.
MTUSA
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:29:22 AM
Its getting old, Neutron Bombs please
Expect nothing, you'll never be let down.
napalm
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:21:44 AM

Iraq drug makes rebel fanatics fearless

Rebel fanatics?

Have Imperial troops entered the base?
KlubMarcus
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:40:15 AM
That's wonderful news! American and British gunners would love to see more terrorists charge out from behind their concealed positions.
Busch308
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:17:08 PM
Now where have I heard of stoned savages Muslims attacking Americans before??? Oh yeah, in the Phillipines in the early 1900's. Didn't that prompt the adoption of the .45ACP to replace the .38SPC too???
Dolomite
Baby take my hand...
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:18:27 PM
Isn't "pinky" Brit slang for a penis?
“When you're in Texas look behind you, 'cause that's where the ranger’s gonna be.” – Chuck Norris, ©1993, All rights reserved
PAEBR332
Psychopolitician #4. Resistance is futile.
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:18:47 PM
Shooting tweakers: Sounds like fun...
"Two things are infinte: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein
"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." H. L. Mencken
st0newall
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:22:06 PM
seems like i heard in falujah that they were tournquetting their arms and legs and then injecting themselves with adrenaline. soldiers would find empty syringes and bottles of the stuff in the houses.

essentially the same thing only more of a sudden rush of energy.
pyro6988
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:23:15 PM
We need to replace the pills with a slow release posion.
#1 on the Protein folding team
#1 on the SETI team

KlubMarcus
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 12:32:53 PM
We should get American pharmaceautical companies to sell brain-altering drugs to terrorists. It will help our economy and impair their fighting ability.
fossil_fuel
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 1:56:23 PM
this is nothing new. the germans used amphetamines like crazy in WW2, they even developed a concoction which was a mix of methamphetamine, cocaine and morphine and tested it on concentration camp prisoners, but i don't think it was ever deployed. the air force uses "go pills" to keep pilots awake for long periods of time. NASA astronauts took it as well:

" The Apollo 13 astronauts-- frightened, isolated, cold, exhausted,
thirsty, and in one case infected, took amphetamines on doctor's orders
on their last leg of the journey before re-entry, a period in which
many complex and unrehearsed tasks had to be done, and during which
certain simple mistakes meant death. Instead of collapse into the arms
of the doctors after being plucked from the sea in their capsule and
put on deck, these half frozen and tortured men emerged from their ship
smiling and waving and standing on their own feet."

just wanted to point out that this is nothing new and has been used by fighters on both sides for decades.

fossil_fuel
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 2:10:29 PM
not to mention that around a million children in the US regularly take dextro-amphetamine (a.k.a. adderall) for attention deficit disorder. while certainly not as potent as methamphetamine, it is still an amphetamine, with all the associated risks and complications. it kind of bothers me that these pills are being given out to kids as young as four. the gov't and medical community like to say that these drugs are harmless when used under a doctor's supervision, but i have known people who have developed serious addiction/withdrawl and health problems from starting out using adderal as perscribed under a doctor's supervision.

sorry for the mini-rant
Belloc
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/2/2005 3:04:11 PM
Jacob's Ladder?
Turnkey
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/3/2005 2:13:21 PM
Hashish Hashshasun Assasin

Shiite Muslims who operated in Iran and Syria from the 11th to 13th centuries

The Hashshasuns would smoke Hashish prior to their assasination attempts or becoming martyrs

Nothing new here

How about the Mew York Slimes do 46 Front Page News Stories ( like Abu Ghraib ) featuring the fact that the Terrorists (insurgents) in Iraq are using these drugs ( who is providing them I wonder ? )
to whip themselves up to attack Coalition Forces and Innocent Iraqis

It was also reported that the Terrorists who attacked teh schoolchildren in Beslan were High on Drugs
BillofRights
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/3/2005 2:16:35 PM
I'd like to think that our CIA is supplying it.
t-stox
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/3/2005 3:22:40 PM
MEh amatuers! Meth to crank people up? that's stupid. The drug of choice for me would be Phencyclidine, or PCP! You basically lose all touch with reality and literally become immune to fear or pain. In the 1970's Police had tons of stories of people getting shot like 10 times and still going strong or punching store glass and not even realising they shattered their hand. Problem is the people become so insane that proper tactics go out the window. Only good for losers who want to die anyway. It is reminiscent of the "berserkers" of the Norse, they foam at the mouth and are in a frenzy but they also attack allies as well as enemies. It is belived that they too took drugs to put themselves in the craze.
Zaphod
USNA 91
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/3/2005 3:25:09 PM

Originally Posted By BillofRights:
I'd like to think that our CIA is supplying it.

Wish they'd supply something lethal, then, and spare us the drama.
"The greatest want in the world is for men who will not be bought, who in their souls are true and honest, who do not fear to call sin by its rightful name, and who will stand for the right though the heavens may fall." - Ellen White
fossil_fuel
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 7:12:43 AM

Originally Posted By t-stox:
It is reminiscent of the "berserkers" of the Norse, they foam at the mouth and are in a frenzy but they also attack allies as well as enemies. It is belived that they too took drugs to put themselves in the craze.

re: the viking bersekers. what drugs would they have access to, besides mead/alcohol? i bet they probably had amanita muscaria, but somehow i can't see vikings munching on mushrooms prior to battle?
t-stox
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 7:23:22 AM
[Last Edit: 12/4/2005 7:29:24 AM by t-stox]

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel:

Originally Posted By t-stox:
It is reminiscent of the "berserkers" of the Norse, they foam at the mouth and are in a frenzy but they also attack allies as well as enemies. It is belived that they too took drugs to put themselves in the craze.

re: the viking bersekers. what drugs would they have access to, besides mead/alcohol? i bet they probably had amanita muscaria, but somehow i can't see vikings munching on mushrooms prior to battle?

Historains do belive it was a Psychadelic, A mushroom, but not Amanita. Could also have been Marijuana. Both "hemp" and Poppy were grown in scandinavia at that time. Not only were there a few natural Mushrooms growing in Norway at the time but despite what people think trade with far away people was quite brisk. Examples of Scandinavian armor can be found as far as India and China. In fact before battle they had to control themslves to prevent attacking their friends so they would knaw on their sheilds! If you look about the net you'll find some "berserker" pics with them doing that. Meth heads are known for grinding their teeth while high. Vikings.........The original crackheads!!!!! +=

Heres a link, scroll down half way to see the "shieldbiter" not to be confused with a pillow biter!
shielbiter
s1rGr1nG0
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 7:34:44 AM
Just think, the ones that don't rush headlong into combat stay back while they are tweaking and disassemble the guns, clean them, clean the house, wash the car, do the dishes, fold the laundry all in a half hours time.
IT Motto: Doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, 24 hours a day.

Bringing a little bit of Texas to the sandbox!

Fuck it or fight it it's all the same. We Live until we die is the only way to stay sane.
FieroLoki
Fiero's are your friend
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 7:43:48 AM
[Last Edit: 12/4/2005 7:44:05 AM by FieroLoki]
"It's a fucking turkey shoot"

(For those that will recognize that)
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Too bad you look like a serial-killer. Otherwise, hell, Id do you. -Lumpy196
Joe357
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 8:42:23 AM

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
"It's like a fucking turkey shoot"

(For those that will recognize that)

Fixed it.

I need to get me the full lenght version of that. SPR fire is like music to my ears
wolfman97
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 8:53:40 AM

Originally Posted By Turnkey:
Hashish Hashshasun Assasin

Shiite Muslims who operated in Iran and Syria from the 11th to 13th centuries

The Hashshasuns would smoke Hashish prior to their assasination attempts or becoming martyrs

Nothing new here

How about the Mew York Slimes do 46 Front Page News Stories ( like Abu Ghraib ) featuring the fact that the Terrorists (insurgents) in Iraq are using these drugs ( who is providing them I wonder ? )
to whip themselves up to attack Coalition Forces and Innocent Iraqis

It was also reported that the Terrorists who attacked teh schoolchildren in Beslan were High on Drugs

According to Marco Polo, the source of this legend, it wasn't smoked before their deeds, it was used as a reward afterwards. The reason is simple enough -- people who have taken either opium or hashish are not likely to be in the mood for violence.

The guy who ran the group would drug recruits until they passed out and then they would wake up in a beautiful garden surrounded by women. They were told that this was heaven and, if they followed him they could go back there. Here is Marco Polo's description:

"Now no man was allowed to enter the Garden save those whom he intended to be his ASHISHIN. There was a fortress at the entrance to the Garden, strong enough to resist all the world, and there was no other way to get in. He kept at his Court a number of the youths of the country, from twelve to twenty years of age, such as had a taste for soldiering... Then he would introduce them into his Garden, some four, or six, or ten at a time, having first made them drink a certain potion which cast them into a deep sleep, and then causing them to be lifted and carried in. So when they awoke they found themselves in the Garden.

"When therefore they awoke, and found themselves in a place so charming, they deemed that it was Paradise in very truth. And the ladies and damsels dallied with them to their hearts' content...

"So when the Old Man would have any prince slain, he would say to such a youth: 'Go thou and slay So and So; and when thou returnest my Angels shall bear thee into Paradise. And shouldst thou die, natheless even so will I send my Angels to carry thee back into Paradise.'"

(from 'The Book of Ser Marco Polo, the Venetian', translated by Henry Yule, London, 1875.)

Fourays2
No friend of the UN
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 8:53:57 AM
just like the skinnies all fucked up on khat. what is there not to like?
Jarhead_22
Social Claymore
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/4/2005 10:47:13 AM

Originally Posted By HillBillySasquatch:
I don't think allah would approve.

It doesn't matter. The fact collective psychosis is that they would by dying as martyrs, so allah would forgive any sins and they go right to their 72 black eyed virgins and rivers of wine.

allah isn't big on strip clubs either, but the 09.11.01 murderers were regulars at titty bars near the flight school some of them were attending.
Some people shouldn't have guns.
Or cars
Or children
Or oxygen...
- Pat_Rogers