Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2001 7:16:04 AM EDT
I haven't had time to look it over much but it is here.  Looks like there is more AR stuff.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:17:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Got ours yesterday also
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you get the gunsmithing supplement with the great picture of John Garand on the front?
Cool.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did you get the gunsmithing supplement with the great picture of John Garand on the front?
Cool.
View Quote

That is the Midway gunsmithing catalog.  Just received mine a couple days ago.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine came in yesterday too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that catalog free? I would like to get one.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Brownells catalog cost $5 which will be refunded with your first purchase.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Or if you possess a valid FFL or C&R, the catalog is free and everything inside is discounted.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#9]
You also get a discount if you are law enforcement or have a business license.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You also get a discount if you are law enforcement or have a business license.
View Quote

Always wondered, what if you have a valid business liscence, in a sporting goods, but non firearms related industry. Everything still discounted, or does this constitue buying wholesale?

Cause we got one...[}:D] Hmm, the price codes look more and more appealing...

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Juggernaut, I'm pretty sure any business license will get you the discount. I don't think they even ask about your business. They just want the tax number to make sure you aren't making up some phony business. Call them, the catalogs are free too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#12]
How long did it take you to get your catalog? I ordered one two weeks ago online with my credit card and still no catalog. Should I be worried?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I just ordered from Brownells online Sunday night.  I noticed the prices did go up a little, serves me right for putting it off.  I waited until I got quite a list.  Friday I will watch the UPS guy bust his butt taking it all off the truck.

Brownells might not be the cheapest all the time, but they are dependable.  

OSA
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#14]
If you use the FFL/dealer/hobbiest discount, their prices are actually fairly reasonable. Definitely a good bunch with which to deal.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Excellent catalog.  Got mine Monday.

Did you notice where they put the bulk of the AR-15 stuff?  Right in the front.

This AR-15 thing must be catching on!  [^]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top