[URL]http://www.skolnicksreport.com/claffair.html[/URL]
Its getting WEIRD.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 3:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
WOW!... That's interesting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys,
Don't take this dude too seriously.  He's a well known nut case.  I think he gets meesages from Mars thru the magic ring on his little finger.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 5:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
In another article linked to by one of Hangfire's post, it was Monica being planted by the Mossad.

We are NOT conspiracy theorists. A crooked judges does not get sent to jail, as we have caused again and again, by pie in the sky and mere philosophy. Pursuing matters accomplishes much.

Otherwise reliable sources, known to us for decades but never identified to preserve their position and safety, have urged us to pursue the following details. The story is obviously incomplete. To get the public to think differently than the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press, we offer the following notes. YOU be the judge for this moment.
View Quote
NOOO, we are not conspiracy theorists, no, no, not at all.  Maybe he has nailed some crooked judges, good for him.  I don't particularly care for the press either, but please!

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 5:59:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I want to know where you get that information....how does the cat that runs that site [b]KNOWS[/b] all this stuff, man it's all I can do to keep up with my [b]own[/b] life, let alone dig up stuff on other people...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:01:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I've always thought that LBJ had JFK killed by the CIA & FBI operating through funds laundered through the KGB and KFC....KFC,mmm...chicken.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Very creative.

I've heard that the Russians knew about teh Monica Lewinsky fling with Klinton, and ended up bugging her appartment.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait, it get's better!

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=41318&page=1[/url]

Anyone like soybeans?

Here's one Scholnick forgot.

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010801/us/condit_missing_woman_98.html[/url]

Wednesday August 1 5:11 PM ET
DC Cops Get Anonymous Tip About Body

WASHINGTON (AP) - Police investigating Chandra Levy's disappearance said Wednesday they would travel to Fort Lee near Richmond, Va., to check on an anonymous tip that a body may be buried in a parking lot under construction.
View Quote

The fact that she may be burried neXt to Jimmy Hoffa.

Oops!...I forgot Hoffa's in the Meadowlands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top