Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 12:52:00 PM EDT
What the US needs is to get pro gun beliefs more into the mainstream like commercials on TV and documentary's showing the true effects of gun laws, this silent war isn't working, the pro gun voice has to be loud! Someone needs to back up the NRA and also be loved and adored by everyone before they do so.

The reason I am saying this is because it will also have a nice effect here over the border considering all your TV shoes and films are seen more then actual Canadian shows.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Only one problem with that:  The people who own and run all of the major media outlets are almost uniformly certain that guns are bad and that the peons shouldn't have them.  

Of course the people who own and run all of the major media outlets don't think that the rule should apply to [i]them[/i].  They're "special".
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I thought I said, I just used more words than you did.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top