Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 6:36:22 AM EDT
This is terrible...

4.5megs (this means you will wait a [b]LONG[/b] time if you use a dial-up connection!)

Have to right click and "save target as...".  Won't run from web site. sorry

[url]http://64.62.53.77/adult_cdn/01048ABAAMgAAAB8Db36on8SEyZHNSxFsEWfcdQ7nUi64NSEEBpPVBI5vCMFwkbGwGjy0uydDo5I0/cj_5489.avi[/url]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:41:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell me what's in the video before I download it...
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
This guy won't be throwing or kicking any baseballs, footballs, or any other balls ever again.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
It appears to be a bunch of Hindu's cutting the hands off of live people with sharp blades instead of axes.

The people are restrained as their tormentors carry out their task.

This will be the new "Reality TV" soon.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is another one.  Chopper misses the boat...

Again, "save target as..."

[url]http://64.62.59.77/adult_cdn/01048ABAAMgAAAB8Db36on8SEyZHNSxFsEWfcdQ7nUi64NSEEBpPVBI5vCMFwkbGwGjy0uydDo5I0/cj_5354.wmv[/url]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#6]
CJ dosen't accept the link.  Visit their site, go to movies, "Hands across the Middle East"

Well it's not the little children in Sierra Leone that the UN forgot to save.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CJ dosen't accept the link.  Visit their site, go to movies, "Hands across the Middle East"

Well it's not the little children in Sierra Leone that the UN forgot to save.
View Quote

Thats why you have to right click and save target as.  You should be able to get it that way.  I was able to.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:03:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I did not need to see that.....
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I wish you fools would stop posting this crap.  Yuck, I don't want to see that.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:55:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yuck, I don't want to see that.  
View Quote

Neither do I.  That's why I'm not going to download/watch it.  Quite simple, really...
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#14]
After seeing the decap video, I've learned to exersize my options to say no.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Funny how we assume that they're thieves being punished - for all we know their crimes could be that one was a Christian and the other a Jew.

Even funnier are the badasses that think we should be punishing our criminals the same way here.  I'd suggest for the people that get off on this stuff to possibly look into emigrating to a country where these sort of government sanctions are common.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Gee, thanks!
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I learned the first time after watching the decapitation video.

There are other web site's that cater to (sick) people who like to show off, or share their morbid curiosity's with other's who are like minded.

Why do you have to bring that stuff to this web site?
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#18]
dolomite... IN the US, more than one opinion is "allowed"...

If you don't like it, you leave...

Personally, I support capital punishment, after due process.

Lopping off limbs on the other hand, makes for a prisoner that now needs expensive medical care...I'm against it..
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#19]
No Jim, why don't YOU leave :)

It was, as I said,  a "suggestion", no plans on my side to round up dissidents and force their reloaction.  I am glad though, that sick fux like the knife wielders in the video are on the other side of the globe from me.  I just wish that like minded folks in my country would get on a plane and go join them.

Call me soft on crime if you will.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Lopping off limbs on the other hand, makes for a prisoner that now needs expensive medical care...
View Quote

I strongly suspect that the loppees shown in the video did not receive much in the way of expensive medical care.

It appears to be a bunch of Hindu's cutting the hands off of live people with sharp blades instead of axes.
View Quote

What makes you think they're Hindus?

Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#23]
bzz bzz... now beekeeper, why would I assume people get off on this stuff?  Because they're disseminating it.

If someone's truly interested in a debate regarding international comparative justice systems, they'd have provided information on what crimes the newly amputated had been accused and convicted of.  (Even if their system of justice simply consists of a chicken walking back and forth across a chalk line.  ie: if chicken go poop on this side of the line, you go free.  If chicken go poop on that side of line, we take limbs.)

But noooo, to the progenitors of this clip the important part is the mutilation.  (and yeah, I guess I do kind of have a problem with that)

And to whom do you think I was addressing with my original post, I did not direct it at anybody personally did I?  I said:
"Funny how WE assume that they're thieves being punished..." (because I'll admit that's what I was INITIALLY led to believe they were being punished for, but again, who knows?)

And then I made a comment in another paragraph with regard to "badassses" that think this type of punishment is cool.  I'm sure that there are plenty out there.  I wish they'd go live in a place were such government sanctions are an everyday occurrence - because then they'd be happy and I'd be happy (for them and for myself).  Sorry if that "Badasses" thing struck a nerve with you or anybody else, but I stand by my previous comments.  

And what's with calling me a troll?  When a disagreement comes down to name calling, well, you know what that usually means right?

So in the end, I guess I can live with not being allowed to have an opinion as long as I get to keep my hands and feet!(that's a joke son)

PS:  I also have a hard time believing the folks in the video are Hindu.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
bzz bzz... now beekeeper, why would I assume people get off on this stuff?  Because they're disseminating it.
View Quote

Well since I was the one who posted the link I must be the "people" and "they're" you are referring to in you post.  Who in the hell do you think you are that you can assume that I "get off" on this crap?!?!  In my original post I stated:

This is terrible...
View Quote

I posted this because people don't usually see what happens outside of their every day lives.  If we use you reasoning, or lack there of, should we ignore and never view Nazi concentration camp films because they might be unpleasant for you to watch.  Why limit it to Nazi films, do you suggest we destroy all gruesome historical film just because it might be unpleasant for you to view?  

If you find something unpleasant, don't view it again (why did you view it in the first place? I posted a warning about it). And don't be ignorant enough to assume anything about me.  If you have a question for me than ask it. Otherwise stop behaving like a troll and grow up.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#25]
That chopper pilot was coming in WAY WAY WAY too fast.

Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought so also but since I don't fly choppers I didn't know for sure.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey mtn,
I've posted links to the CJ site a few times so I suppose I'm in the same category (whatever that is). If you want, we can load, lock, and sit back-to-back covering each other's six to fend off the, "I clicked on something that I knew I wouldn't like and now I'm going to whine and annoy you," crowd.
[:D]
C6
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hey mtn,
I've posted links to the CJ site a few times so I suppose I'm in the same category (whatever that is). If you want, we can load, lock, and sit back-to-back covering each other's six to fend off the, "I clicked on something that I knew I wouldn't like and now I'm going to whine and annoy you," crowd.
[:d]
C6
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!! [beer]

Sounds good friend!  Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#30]
You're welcome.
I'll still like you as long as you NEVER post any of that "teabaggin" crap they have over there. I had never heard of that-not even in college-until I curiously clicked on one at CJ.
[puke]
C6
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm in college now & I don't know what "teabaggin" is.  I don't want to either so thanks for the warning!
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#32]
{{Previous post deleted because Dolomite was arguing for the sake of arguing and realized that his fellow AR enthusiasts here have more in common with each other than not.  Dolomite can't help it sometimes - cuz he's B-A-A-A-A-D!}}

mtnpatriot - I acquiesce.  You should feel free to post whatever the hell you want, and I'm sure you'll respect my right to say whatever the hell I want as long as it isn't unfairly judgmental or personal. I typed before I thunked.

See you dudes on the range...
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#33]
If we instituted that here and also caning like in Malaysia as well as conceal carry for the entire country, you would see crime drop drastically.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#35]
man I should have known better than to download that clip
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#36]
i dont know i even bother reading threads like this must be becoue im curius
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 11:14:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That chopper pilot was coming in WAY WAY WAY too fast.

View Quote

The rate of descent seemed pretty impossible, too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Those poor guys on that helo! Did anyone make it out? I hope so.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 2:38:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
{{Previous post deleted because Dolomite was arguing for the sake of arguing and realized that his fellow AR enthusiasts here have more in common with each other than not.  Dolomite can't help it sometimes - cuz he's B-A-A-A-A-D!}}

mtnpatriot - I acquiesce.  You should feel free to post whatever the hell you want, and I'm sure you'll respect my right to say whatever the hell I want as long as it isn't unfairly judgmental or personal. I typed before I thunked.

See you dudes on the range...
View Quote

[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top