Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/30/2001 7:45:18 PM EDT
[url]http://www.massoutrage.com/rodirtytricks.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:56:58 PM EDT
CT laws are very similar to Mass laws. Because I told my ex to "get her shit together or get the f*ck out of here!" I was classified a spouse and child abuser. I was removed from home, with only the clothes I could throw in a laundry basket, did not see my kid for almost three weeks, lived in a motel, and lost virtually everything in the ensuing divorce. But I did get shared custody of the kid, so I won! [:)] It took two years of playing the game though, to win it. I'll never forget that day, for as long as I live. I ABHOR child abusers, and when the State Police came to my office to investigate me for child abuse, I nearly died! They said that using a four letter word in an argument in front of a minor child is considered child abuse in CT.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 3:00:03 AM EDT
Oh Lord: Am I glad I got the hell out of New England. Born and raised in Springfield, Mass., but came to Georgia on a corporate transfer in 1963. Hell, with stuff like this going on I don't even want to visit up there any more. I'd probably get arrested for complaining if I got bad service in a restaurant. I'd encourage all you New Englanders to come to Georgia, but we're gettin too crowded down here. Hmmmmm. I know--- y'all head out to Arizona, heh,heh. Seriously, wherever you go, I do advise leaving the northeast. You know, there are actually places in the USA where you can live quite comfortably on less than $80k a year, and that's what I hear you need to have a decent house, car, and a middle class life up in NE now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 3:09:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/31/2001 3:05:34 AM EDT by Ulysse_Nardin_1846]
That's where George Dukockass came from. Just had to get the lucky "888" post in!
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:01:49 AM EDT
Top Top