Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/30/2001 1:11:51 PM EDT
Anybody ever bought from them?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:21:35 PM EDT
Have purchased a few times but not recently. Waiting for that E.German Makarov [url]www.jgsales.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:22:57 PM EDT
I was in Phoenix working last year and went up to Prescott to see them. I had bought from them before and was very pleased. They are excellent about correcting a problem, such as something you don't like, they will take it right back. If something is defective, they will replace it. When I was there in person, I picked up a Garand parts kit to stash for my Garands. Good people.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:31:25 PM EDT
I bought an M-1 parts kit from them. No complaints. They sent me a good kit with a like new VAR barrel that shoots awsome.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:40:50 PM EDT
Good people, fast service, no problems.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:21:30 PM EDT
My advice is to advoid J & G Sales. There is a lot of Gun Businesses out there to choose from. J & G Sales is comfortable trying to charge a 15% restocking fee for nothing shipped. They feel that it is OK to charge my credit card for talking on the phone and moving mechandise around their warehouse. I opened an email from them expecting a message that they only feel comfortable charging for what they have legally earned; no - it was spam, and later I discovered an odd message in my "sent items" folder giving J & G Sales an email address that was only on the "properties" of an usenet news account. They must have used an HTML "script" to steal that information. I sent a complaint to their ISP but never got a reply. There are a lot of Gun companies that we have bought from that simply don't do these types of things. If I knew they where capable of these two things: --- Charging $65 for a bill of goods --- Stealing information off my computer **** I would have advoided them. ****
Top Top