Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/30/2001 12:18:46 PM EDT
RIDERS OF THE STORM; THE FOUR HORSES OF THE APOCALYPSE. Traditional Christian scholars and clergy point to Babylon, the Lion; Persia, the Bear; and Greece/Macedonia, the Leopard. The Apocalypse Chronicles says a deliberate misinterpretation of the Prophecy of Daniel 7 has led to this. The true Four Horses are England-The Lion; Russia-The Bear; Germany-The Leopard; and the U.N.- the 4th. Beast. This puts a different SPIN on our Foreign Policy efforts.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 12:23:31 PM EDT
whaaaa? *looking for tin foil hat with anti 666 adapter plug in*
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 12:50:31 PM EDT
Please spare us this thread...
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 12:58:47 PM EDT
Whether you agree with HANGFIRE or not, it is a different perspective. If you don't like/want his post [b]STOP FRIGGEN RESPONDING!!![/b] I for one enjoy hearing ALL opinions. Keep 'em coming HANGFIRE!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:04:29 PM EDT
That interesting, different spin on things.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:06:00 PM EDT
I thought everyone knew Hillary was the 4th Beast. [:\] What's really scary is if she survives a fatal head wound... [>(] Then we're in for a world of hurt. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:18:44 PM EDT
Wasn't "The Lion, the Bear, the Leopard and the 4th Beast" the sequel to "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?"
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:22:12 PM EDT
I just read [b]Prince of Darkness[/b] which was written by a Biblical Scholar. It went into detail about the role of the UN, and more importantly the Europe Union. The Bible even describes the EU currency perfectly! BTW - the analysis had Russia, China, the EU and Israel as the main players. The USA was basically on the sidelines.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:32:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: RIDERS OF THE STORM; THE FOUR HORSES OF THE APOCALYPSE. Traditional Christian scholars and clergy point to Babylon, the Lion; Persia, the Bear; and Greece/Macedonia, the Leopard.
View Quote
HANGFIRE, help me out with a reference here. In the account in Revelation 6:1-8, the four horses are: A white horse, rider holding a bow; a red horse, rider with a sword; a black horse, rider holding scales and a pale horse, whose rider was Death. No names of animals are given to the riders. Where did that other stuff come from?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:53:14 PM EDT
Weeellll....okay. Speaking as a total outsider here ('far as religion is concerned, not AR.com) how about the Roman Catholic Church as the Beast? (Celt covers his Gaelic head and runs for the cover of the holy place of the Irish whiskey.....)
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:01:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cerberus:
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: RIDERS OF THE STORM; THE FOUR HORSES OF THE APOCALYPSE. Traditional Christian scholars and clergy point to Babylon, the Lion; Persia, the Bear; and Greece/Macedonia, the Leopard.
View Quote
HANGFIRE, help me out with a reference here. In the account in Revelation 6:1-8, the four horses are: A white horse, rider holding a bow; a red horse, rider with a sword; a black horse, rider holding scales and a pale horse, whose rider was Death. No names of animals are given to the riders. Where did that other stuff come from?
View Quote
TOO LATE PAL, YOUR FIRST POST "Please spare us this thread" Your spared!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:42:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Celt: Weeellll....okay. Speaking as a total outsider here ('far as religion is concerned, not AR.com) how about the Roman Catholic Church as the Beast? (Celt covers his Gaelic head and runs for the cover of the holy place of the Irish whiskey.....)
View Quote
Man, I don't even believe you went there. What would make them the Beast? Your disagreement with them? Some misguided Celtic angst? Why not the Democratic party? Why not Amway distributors? Spare us your mindless attempts at guerrilla humor.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 7:37:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: TOO LATE PAL, YOUR FIRST POST "Please spare us this thread" Your spared!
View Quote
OK HANGFIRE. I am spared some wasted time cause you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. I thought I'd take the other guy's suggestion and let you run with this one. It might have gone somewhere intelligent, other than your lack of a factual basis for your theory.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 7:49:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By fight4yourrights: I just read [b]Prince of Darkness[/b] which was written by a Biblical Scholar.
View Quote
And adapted into a very cool horror movie by John Carpenter, BTW. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:32:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cerberus:
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: TOO LATE PAL, YOUR FIRST POST "Please spare us this thread" Your spared!
View Quote
OK HANGFIRE. I am spared some wasted time cause you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. I thought I'd take the other guy's suggestion and let you run with this one. It might have gone somewhere intelligent, other than your lack of a factual basis for your theory.
View Quote
I post something I have read. You, for reasons known only to you, jump the thread with a "spare us" as if I am forcing you to read the post. You said "spare us", not "spare me", as if you are, and speak for, the whole of AR15.com. What ARROGANCE! Then you state I don't know what I am talking about. BLAH BLAH factual basis of MY theory. Here you couple your ARROGANCE with your IGNORANCE! If you had read my post you would have noticed that the APOCALYPSE CHRONICLES postulated the theory; I merely reported it. PS This quote shows you to be a ARROGANT LIAR! "I thought I would take the other guy's suggestion and LET YOU RUN WITH THIS ONE" You are going to ALLOW me to post something that I find of interest? Who the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:01:10 PM EDT
Hey Cerberus: Go find a thread called "babe of the day." Read rule one. See if you can get the hint before you get distracted. Feel free to stay distracted.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:07:07 PM EDT
The 4th beast is the U.S.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 5:14:04 AM EDT
Here's another one: The Hebrew Tora is their law/covenant with God which is based upon the 5 books of Moses, and since the days of Moses the hebrews prospered for a while and gradually fell away from the law of God. I forget his name but he 42nd king of the Jews was very corrupt and God decided to punish the Hebrews and thus delivered them into the hands of the Babylonians who conquered them... Babylon of old is modern day Iraq... the United States constitution was written with the 5 books of Moses and Mark and Mathew from the Christian bible... thus, it may argued that the Constitution is the United States covenant with God... I dare say the US has fallen away from God (just turn your cable TV on and see for yourself)... Well guess who our 42nd king was? Yep, KLINTON! I still think he has the ability to phuk with this country... M.
Top Top