Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/28/2001 9:10:15 PM EDT
I have the post-ban(boooo) XM-15 E2 A3 and want to buy the fixed(boooo) tele-stock for it. Does the original rifle stock that came with the carbine seperate from the lower receiver or do I have to buy a whole new lower with the tele stock already on it? I know that they sell the tele stocks seperatly, but I'm still not sure if the original stock comes off or not. If it does come off, how! While I have your attention, if i can just get the tele-stock without a new lower, should i get the 60 or 70 dollar one from Brownells or should I get the 100 dollar one direct from bushmaster??? You know, quality wise which is better? Thanks ahead of time...
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:25:32 PM EDT
If you get a plastic one you should pay $40.00. If its the new style plastic you should pay $80.00. If you get an aluminum one you should pay $70.00. If its a Colt it may be $120.00. You don't need a new lower. Get the Telestock wrench for assembly. Its $20.00. Its easy to install. The telestock should come with a new buffer and spring. Use them. Ihave an aluminum t stock that is a Chinese copy. I like it. Get the rubber buttpad. Its really a necessity.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:34:42 PM EDT
I have a Pre-Ban Dissipator that came with the telescoping stock. It would not work with the Post-Ban V-MATCH 24 upper I was going to install (the gas tubes are different lengths and it would not have functioned correctly). I opted for the "TeleStyle" buttstock that would work with both uppers. The spring and buffer are designed to be compatible, and they DO work both. A rubber buttpad was not available at the time. I bought the better and more expensive wrench to use then and in the future when I get my new Post-Ban lower to mate the V-MATCH with and return the Dissipator to its Pre-Ban condition. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:12:36 AM EDT
Forget the legal stuff Get a wrench and put what you want on it until you sell it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:21:48 AM EDT
Top Top