Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/28/2001 12:23:32 PM EDT
That think I am or was a troll. [url]http://pred.de/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:23:32 PM EDT
scarecrow a troll?? Who called you a troll??
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:58:07 PM EDT
Just a few sacks of human excrement when I first started posting on here, but surprisingly I learnt that their are a lot of good people on this forum and not just a bunch of inbred idiots who scream ATF when they see the words full auto.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 2:07:17 PM EDT
BTW Scarecrow it's legal to make new fullautos in Canada. Just get the appropriate manufacturer's license first, then manufacture them *for sale to the military or some other approved group/organization*. Of course, testing would be necessary... and who knows how long it may take to 'successfully' pitch the military on your new-manufacture Suomi/Sten/XM177 etc... [:D] Including the manufacturer's license, it'll probably work out to the same or less than acquiring a legal full auto in the US...
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 4:48:50 PM EDT
Getting a license to produce firearms in Canada for sale is something like 1000 - 1090 Canadian peso, but I could probably come up with a new firearm company if I had some funding. I would seriously go for the production of new weapon types and I have some idea's and have seen they way assault rifle of the future will be constructed, I guess its just a matter of getting those who can put production ideas into reality.
Top Top