Quoted:
People who are "uncomfortable" when religion
appears on a thread that is about bikini clad
women or any other subject must realize that
its THEIR conscience.
People who profess they don't believe in God
are liars. I can, and so can anyone else, make
anyone beg for Gods mercy and salvation. In
MANS darkest hour they always cry out to God.
View Quote

This thread and my posts were never an attack on relegion, or a statement of our spiritual beliefs. They were an attack on people who use religion inappropriately on this board on threads they find sinful. Concerning my poor choice of the word word "uncomfortable", dislike would have been more appropriate. I have no guilt from watching pics of beautiful chicks. Yes, I will probably cry for Gods grace and help in a dark time and no, there is nothing you could do to invoke me to cry out for Gods mercy and salvation. You rate yourself too high. You are not dangerous, only irritating.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
"and no, there is nothing you could do to invoke me to cry out for Gods mercy and salvation. You rate yourself too high. You are not dangerous, only irritating".
mayhem to a point that the victim/s would cry
out for their creator for themselves and/or
people they love.
"There are no Atheists in fox-holes."
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
John91498

Thanks i've had a few comments on it. Picked it cause i do a fair amount of home brewing. Course most of the comments i got were flames on the evils of alcohol. I really enjoyed reading those while gettin plowed [:)]

mike
View Quote

You into homebrewing too?  I got a great recipe for a dark red honey porter if you're interested.  Haven't made it in a while but it's pretty good.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]

You are personalizing my statement, I am not
saying I am dangerous, I am not elevating myself
above others. I am saying that we humans have the capacity, some more than others, to inflict
mayhem to a point that the victim/s would cry
out for their creator for themselves and/or
people they love.
"There are no Atheists in fox-holes."
View Quote

No argument.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
MIerinMD
i'm always up for a new recipe! feel free to email me anytime. I just got done with a honey pills that is SERIOUS BEER!!

mike
View Quote

BeerSlayer, check your mail.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top