Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2001 7:16:30 AM EDT
Has anyone ever heard anything about these rifles? They have a nice price for the $550 and $595 but I have not heard a thing about these rifles. Or are they best left alone.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#2]
If they are the rebuilt guns being advertised as new, they aren't worth the money.

My friend got one - not impressive.  He actually threatened to sue them over the claims in the ad. They took it back and sent another one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I was not planing on getting one but my friend was he told me with the money he saves he could upgrade it and make it a better gun then one that he could buy for $800.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a C.A.I. once. It was an OLY lower. The rest was surplus parts. It was a junker. I paid nothing for it & traded it to the good. I would bot buy one of these. As to your buddy saying you could upgrade it to be better than an $800 rifle...... BS. Just save another $100 & buy a name brand rifle. You will not be sorry.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats what I have been trying to tell him but he think with all the upgrades he will be able to out shoot my RRA that I'm going to get.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Not from what I've seen.

Let him try.  I was VERY glad I didn't order one of those rifles.

I am VERY glad I did order a LEGP.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I would order the LEPG but it's the %7 to %7.5 tax in IL that real jacks up the price of this gun. It was a bigger kick in the ass when I found out that most of the places that I found that had the RRA rifles for cheap where in the same state I live in so the tax would jack the price up anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top