Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/26/2001 6:18:32 AM EDT
It was bad enough going to walmart in the first place, since I usually go over and check out the new issue of Shotgun News everytime I stop by, but now that they don't carry it anymore, I have to find it somewhere else to satisfy my craving for firearm literature.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:23:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:26:31 AM EDT
Interesting, I guess mine doesn't either. I haven't found one there in the last few weeks but thought I might have just had bad timing. That sucks but Barnes and Nobles has them and are in the same plaza here. Also sometimes I buy the UMC .223 at walmart and though I'm 24 years old they always ask for my ID. One time I bought a BB gun there and they wanted my ID to make sure I was over 16.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:52:23 AM EDT
They NEVER did in this area. I was suprised to hear that they did in other states... BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:36:13 PM EDT
According to the manager at my local store, every Wal-Mart store stocks SGN. He said the problem is that he believed that they only get 10 copies of each issue, and those issues quickly get destroyed and hidden in various places around the store. He said the worst place these criminals put the copies of SGN was behind filing cabinets. They're close the the magazine rack, and they don't get moved often. The only time I have ever seen SGN in a Wal-Mart was when I saw a guy stocking it. I finally got to see a copy of SGN that day.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:41:58 PM EDT
Yeah, I can't find Shotgun News or Small Arms Review in the plces I used to get them just a cuople of months ago. Kroger and Barnes and Nobel don't have SGN anymore and QuickTrip quit carrying SAR. I don't buy either on a regular basis, but now I can't get them even if I wanted to. BMB
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:54:00 PM EDT
I got the 36 issue subscription for my birthday.(I'm smiling)[:D]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 8:22:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BMB: Yeah, I can't find Shotgun News or Small Arms Review in the plces I used to get them just a cuople of months ago. Kroger and Barnes and Nobel don't have SGN anymore and QuickTrip quit carrying SAR. I don't buy either on a regular basis, but now I can't get them even if I wanted to. BMB
View Quote
they do near me in the barnes and nobels your just probly sells out really fast i would subscire to SAR thu and save dough and plus u wont have to run out each month to get it
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:30:01 PM EDT
My local WalMart in the People's Republic of MD now carries SGN. They didn't seem to have it before when I looked. They also carry Handloader magazine. GunLvr
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:46:33 PM EDT
Nope cyrax777, They carry GunList now and I just don't like it as well. BMB
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:12:43 PM EDT
I haven't seen it at any Walmart in MA, but Border's Books carries both that and the Gun List. Some Barnes & Nobles carry it, but not all, I love seeing the look on the hippies faces when I buy it there though.
Top Top